High Voltage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Mini Pop-Out Chat
    The Long Walk - Part 1 83847589
    Latest topics
    » Picture of the day!
    The Long Walk - Part 1 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:11 pm by Mizzari

» The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~
    The Long Walk - Part 1 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 am by Pockeh

» Regius Momentum [Royal Memories],
    The Long Walk - Part 1 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:18 am by Mizzari

» Teal Lunar [completed]
    The Long Walk - Part 1 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:58 pm by Mizzari

» Blood Origins
    The Long Walk - Part 1 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:34 pm by L king

» Our Site: High Voltage.
    The Long Walk - Part 1 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm by Mizzari

» The Calm Before the Storm: Soul Eater
    The Long Walk - Part 1 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:09 pm by Mizzari

» Yukkicho [[WIP]]
    The Long Walk - Part 1 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 pm by Kiba-Fish

» Bleach: Platinum Hearts.
    The Long Walk - Part 1 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 am by Mizzari

Our Staff. ~
    Head Admin
    The Long Walk - Part 1 2nis4er Administrators
    The Long Walk - Part 1 2ebvj11 The Long Walk - Part 1 30aqr12 Moderators
    The Long Walk - Part 1 34xro1t
    Top posters
    Mizzari (138)
    The Long Walk - Part 1 I_vote_lcapThe Long Walk - Part 1 I_voting_barThe Long Walk - Part 1 I_vote_rcap 
    Pockeh (91)
    The Long Walk - Part 1 I_vote_lcapThe Long Walk - Part 1 I_voting_barThe Long Walk - Part 1 I_vote_rcap 
    reaver (15)
    Marcus Ferno (9)
    Aura (6)
    Kiba-Fish (1)
    Chikiba (1)
    L king (1)

Navigation
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    free forum
    Dead Days
    Bleach Platinum Hearts
    The Calm Before The Storm
    Regius Momentum

The Long Walk - Part 1

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Long Walk - Part 1 Empty The Long Walk - Part 1

Post  Pockeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:38 pm

Joseph's eyes flashed open, he had forgotten how late it was, and he must have dozed off. He looked around, trying to remember where he was, his eyes were still half closed, it was hard to tell. Joseph rubbed his eyes hard, blinking a few times to clear them up before looking around again, he saw benches, a small pool, a large tree, seemingly willow, and a ruined house.

That's right, he thought, I stopped here so Mizzari could have a dip, it was time to re-moisten the shirt. Joseph smiled once he remembered this, he was glad to not be here alone. He looked up at a nearby sign, the sign read, "Welcome to Chicago!". Joseph smirked, they hadn't traveled too far, but they were well on their way. He laid on his back next to the pool, waiting for Mizzari to finish her swim.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

The Long Walk - Part 1 Empty Re: The Long Walk - Part 1

Post  Mizzari Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Mizzari was tired, the cool air from her and Joseph's walk had tuckered her out, and was glad when they stopped to make her shirt wet again. She had swam around happily for a few moments, but quickly fell asleep, afloat the water on her back, her arms sprawled out in pure comfort. Her hair floated around her angellicly as she slept. She dreamt of her encounter with Joseph, still not taking in how real it truely was.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

https://bluedeath.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Joseph looked over, smiling softly at his love when he realized she was asleep. He turned, facing the sky, he could see the stars tonight. They were beautiful, as always, and the soft feel of the grass on his back complimented this night well. He didn't know how long it would be until he arrived back home, and he really didn't care, he was with Mizzari, his love, his songbird of the sea, he could care less how long he was traveling for.

Joseph stretched out, slipping his hands behind his head and tapping his foot lightly on the ground, it was truly a beautiful night..
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:57 pm

As Mizzari's dreams continued, they began to get a tad worse with each passing second, her head twitched this way and that, her hair moved about and her pale fingers curled into white-hot fists. In her head she was with Joseph, and was happy, but in her dream the woman she had heard screaming had really stolen Joseph, and was taking him from her. A feeling she had not felt in a long time arose in her-- jelousy.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:01 pm

Joseph heard the disturbance in the water, he heard the ripples and splashes from Mizzari's bizarre movements, on instinct, he stood up and jumped in the water, picking Mizzari up and laying her on the side, holding her head in his hands, "Mizzari, can you hear me, Mizzari." He said soothingly, trying to wake up his love without startling her too much.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:20 pm

Mizzari's tail slapped that ground hard, her body kept twitching rather violently. "Joseph... Joseph, don't go!" She cried in her sleep. She did not react to Joseph's touch, for she had been far too deep in her sleep at the time. Her dreams continued to grow more and more horrifying, she too tried to wake herself up, to escape.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:24 pm

Joseph grimaced, he couldn't bear seeing her like this.

"Mizzari!" He yelled, holding her close to him, "Mizzari, please wake up, please!" Joseph cried out, desperately trying to wake her up from her nightmare.

"Mizzari... I'm not going anywhere. Please wake up." He spoke softly into her ear, holding her body still, using all his strength to restrain her from flailing in her sleep, trying to keep her from hurting herself.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Mizzari's breathing calmed down when Joseph had pinned her to the ground, preventing her from moving. At the same, time, Mizzari was running from her dreams (yes, in it she had legs) and everything faded to black. She remained staring at the back of her eyelids. Mizzari then heard Joseph's soft words of panic in her ears. Slowly, she opened her eyes, panting from everything that had happened to her.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Joseph sensed by the change in her breathing that Mizzari was awake, slowly, he wrapped his arms around her waist, putting his head next to hers, "It's ok," he spoke softly, "It's ok. I will never leave you, Mizzari."

Joseph kissed her tenderly on the cheek, holding her close to him, hoping this dream wasn't anything that would scar his love too badly.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:40 pm

Mizzari looked at the relief on his face and smiled inside, she was glad he was okay, and that he had not left. At the same time, Mizzari too had felt as though she had been slapped awake, and her reality with Joseph was real, not just in her dreams. She wrapped her arms around his waist and sat up. "Joseph..." She began, but could not finish. A single tear dropped from her eye, she was overwhelmed with emotions she never knew she even had, but was glad he was with her. She wiped the tear away quickly, making sure he did not see, and just held him gently.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:48 pm

Joseph smiled softly, caressing Mizzari's back softly, holding her in his arms. "It's ok, Mizzari. It was just a dream. I'm here." He cooed lovingly into her ear. Rocking back and forth gently. "Mizzari, I will always be here. Don't ever forget that. I told you that I loved you, and I meant it." Joseph said determinedly, smiling wide at his love.

"Come on now, let's get something to eat, I'm starving." Joseph stated with a grin, standing up and pulling Mizzari into his arms, walking through the ruins of the house and onto the street, looking for somewhere to find food.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:55 pm

She smiled and was glad it was over. "Joseph, I love you, don't you ever forget that. You are my mystery, and you never give up on a mysery." She said softly in his ear. She straightened her back and looked up at him. "Food! Alright, I am sort of hungry too." Mizzari said honestly. "I can get it, just sit beside me here," she said as she patted a spot on the ground beside her. "I will need you to cover you ears, though." Mizzari warned him and laughed.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:57 pm

Joseph nuzzled her cheek gently, "If I am your mystery, my love, then what happens when you figure me out?" He chuckled gently, smiling as he sat next to her, "Alright, I trust you." He grinned, covering his ears with his hands, tilting his head slightly, he could hear his heartbeat with his hands like this.. it was strange.. out of a normal beat, it didn't even seem to have a beat at all. Joseph smirked to himself, another insight into his own insanity.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:04 pm

Mizzari*
    Like the ocean, I get closer by the end of the day.~

One could say she left this one a mystery as she blew off the question and turned to face the road ahead with a slight smirk. Mizzari opened her mouth and let her Siren's song escape, it echoed and surrounded the seemingly forgotten area as a figure in the distance drew closer and closer by the second, the woman was running. Mizzari smirked and kept singing until the woman was about 20 feet away, then Mizzari stopped singing and lightly grabbed Joseph's forearm and moved it so he could hear her. "Lunch, darling." She cooed in his ear and smirked evilly at the still approaching figure up ahead.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:12 pm

Joseph grinned as the figure approached, the sound of Mizzari's words ringing in his ears. "Lunch, huh?" Joseph smiled sadistically, his eye twitching as the woman grew closer, he cackled, running full pelt towards the woman, pulling his switchblade out of his pocket as he ran. Joseph triggered the switchblade, the familiar "shink" of the blade escaping the handle set off his blood lust further. Joseph ran to one side of the woman, grabbing her forehead as he ran, pushing down and rotating, slamming the woman into the ground. She screamed, oh what a delightful sound it was. He missed the sound of a nice agonized scream while he was hunting. He stabbed the knife into the woman's neck, slicing it open and stopping her screams before going to work on the body, carving it, draining the stomach acid, and removing any organs that weren't necessary for feeding. He turned, facing the woman's lifeless features, he grinned toothily, madness in his eyes and hunger in his expression, "Thanks for lunch." He commented darkly before putting his switchblade back in his pocket. Covered in the woman's blood, he walked back to Mizzari, holding out a hand as his insane smirk persisted on his face, "Lunch, darling." He said, cryptically repeating the words of his love.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:16 pm

Mizzari*

Mizzari watched him with pride in her eyes as her stopped her screams with one simple slit and ripped the pathetic woman apart. When Joseph walked back, she smiled and licked the blood off his wrist when he bent down. Her eyes sparkeled. She lifted her hand and grabbed his, awaiting him to lift her up and take her to the food. She giggled when looking at his blood stained shirt.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:21 pm

Joseph smirked, pulling Mizarri into his arms, kissing her cheek, "Anything for you, my sweet." He smiled, his expression still mad with hunger. He held her tail with his right hand, and her back with his left, carrying her over to the fallen woman. "Another one has fallen." The laugh he let out was blood-curdling. Any normal human being would have been driven to insanity by the pure undiluted madness in that laugh. He stopped laughing abruptly, laying Mizzari next to the woman, "You may eat. Ladies first." He commented, both politely and darkly.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:27 pm

Mizzari*

Mizzari stayed silent the whole time, eyeing the woman with absolute disgust, she absolutely hated humans, but was glad to see Joseph was so different, so blood thirsty like her. When he had set her down, her tail slapped the ground in excitement and she clawed the ground, dragging herself forward a bit more. Mizzari opened her mouth, exposing her rather sharp teeth and bit down hard on the womans neck, piercing her skin and licking up the necter that came from the wound. Mizzari grinned, licking her lips after getting her fill of blood before opening her mouth a bit wider and ripping off a rather large chunk from her neck, swallowing it whole without even chewing. When it hit her stomach, it was very satisfying, it had been awhile since she had tasted human flesh like that.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:35 pm

Joseph smiled, he loved watching humans being ripped apart like this. He himself was human, but not entirely, he was more monster than man.

He sniffed the air, it was tainted with blood. It drove him mad, he couldn't control himself anymore. Falling to his knees next to the woman, he stabbed his fingers into her stomach, ripping out flesh, organs, and muscle tissue all at the same time. The majority of it stabbed through by his fingers, like some kind of sick kebab. He smiled, his teeth showing, his body shaking in anticipation. He took a bite, marveling in the amazing taste, licking the blood off of his fingers, devouring whole sections of the flesh he carved out at once. He sat back after a large helping, utterly full, his entire body now covered in blood.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:44 pm

Mizzari*

Mizzari, after the large dose of blood and decent chunk of meat, was actually pretty full, she was not all that hungry anyway. She watched him with a smile that could light up the world, licking the blood off her arm that had touched the bloo-soaked ground. She looked down and noticed her shirt covered in blood, she licked off as much as she could, and cleaned it as best as one possibly could. Once Joseph had finished devouring his fill, he had fallen down and looked stuffed. Mizzari giggled happily and dragged herself over coser to him, almost on top of him. "Was it good?" She asked softly as she began to slowly lick the blood off of his shirt.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:49 pm

Joseph smiled at his love, shivering a bit at her tongue's presence on his shirt, "Yes, yes it was." He grinned sadistically, reaching down and caressing Mizzari's back, "It was delicious. I haven't fed that well in a while." He smiled, licking some blood off of his lips. Chuckling in a high pitch, he loved this taste.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:53 pm

Mizzari*

She smiled and was happy that he was so happy. "Good," she said warmly before rolling over onto her stomach and closing her eyes, resting until he was ready to go.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:54 pm

Joseph stretched before standing up, rubbing the back of his head slowly before picking Mizzari back up, "Ready to go?" He smiled, looking out towards the western bound road. That was the way, there, that was the way to Los Angeles. Their path was set.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:17 pm

Mizzari*

Mizzari smiled when he touched her and then held her in his arms. "Yes, take me, my love." She said softly in his ear. Mizzari looked down the road and wondered what they may see on their way, and what might come up on the walk. She smiled. Her adventure was really just beginning.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:26 pm

Joseph walked past the "Welcome to Chicago!" sign, spitting at it as he passed, he never did like Chicago. The city was a waste of resources, and it was way too windy. He observed the area, licking his lips in bloodlust as he walked, there were dead humans everywhere... their bodies littered the streets here. It would have driven him insane.. if he wasn't already. There wasn't a living soul in the area besides him and his love. That was quite enough though. Joseph didn't need anyone else. It was just him and Mizzari, and that was fine.

Joseph cracked his neck as he walked, progressing down the long, winding road.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next