High Voltage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Mini Pop-Out Chat
Teal Lunar [completed] 83847589
Latest topics
» Picture of the day!
Teal Lunar [completed] EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:11 pm by Mizzari

» The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~
Teal Lunar [completed] EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 am by Pockeh

» Regius Momentum [Royal Memories],
Teal Lunar [completed] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:18 am by Mizzari

» Teal Lunar [completed]
Teal Lunar [completed] EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:58 pm by Mizzari

» Blood Origins
Teal Lunar [completed] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:34 pm by L king

» Our Site: High Voltage.
Teal Lunar [completed] EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm by Mizzari

» The Calm Before the Storm: Soul Eater
Teal Lunar [completed] EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:09 pm by Mizzari

» Yukkicho [[WIP]]
Teal Lunar [completed] EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 pm by Kiba-Fish

» Bleach: Platinum Hearts.
Teal Lunar [completed] EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 am by Mizzari

Our Staff. ~
Head Admin
Teal Lunar [completed] 2nis4er Administrators
Teal Lunar [completed] 2ebvj11 Teal Lunar [completed] 30aqr12 Moderators
Teal Lunar [completed] 34xro1t
Top posters
Mizzari (138)
Teal Lunar [completed] I_vote_lcapTeal Lunar [completed] I_voting_barTeal Lunar [completed] I_vote_rcap 
Pockeh (91)
Teal Lunar [completed] I_vote_lcapTeal Lunar [completed] I_voting_barTeal Lunar [completed] I_vote_rcap 
reaver (15)
Marcus Ferno (9)
Aura (6)
Kiba-Fish (1)
Chikiba (1)
L king (1)

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Dead Days
Bleach Platinum Hearts
The Calm Before The Storm
Regius Momentum

Teal Lunar [completed]

2 posters

Go down

Teal Lunar [completed] Empty Teal Lunar [completed]

Post  Chikiba Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:23 pm

Human

Name: Teal Lunar (Goes by Lunar)

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Lunar has a somewhat small build standing at 4' 9". She makes up for this however, with her huge breasts and cocky attitude. Her hair, a rich color of turquoise-ish teal covers her neck and almost reaches her sloping shoulders.
Her bra holds the lettering of a single F on the tag. Her eyes shine a dazzling shade of light pink but when angry, grow to a fierce crimson color.

Personality:

Lunar, what a strange name. But that isnt the only thing about this cutie thats strange. Lunar has inside of her, an inner leech like power. At times, this power can consumes her thought patterns and turns her a tad insane. This phenomena is triggered by the sense of extreme danger and anger. Though she seems quite shy and quiet, she can become something completely different so be on guard with this gal.

Background:

Lunar always seemed to have trouble making friends, especially female ones. Being the most developed girl in the class, she attracted a lot of attention from the boys. This slightly embarrassed her, for she wasnt the most open of people. It also made most of the other girls grow extremely jealous of her. This contributing as the primary reason to not having many friends. This did not bother her much however. Staying at home much more than in public, she became used to the solitude. And what had once seemed like a gaping black hole in her daily life, seemed to evaporate with the comfort of books, the television and board games.

Lunar lost both her parents with the world flood. They had gotten trapped down in the basement of their home and had drowned due to the excessive amount of water seeping around them. Their bodies were later found by the disaster relief team but by then, it had been too late. Lunar was seven at the time and did not exactly understand when one of the rescuers came over and told her that her parents wouldnt be coming back to her.

Ethnicity: cocasian

Pet(s): none

Starter weapon: switch blade

Roleplay Sample: do you really need one from me, Mizzari? :3
Chikiba
Chikiba

http://theunitedforum.canadian-forum.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Teal Lunar [completed] Empty Re: Teal Lunar [completed]

Post  Mizzari Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:58 pm

Hate to be a strict one here, but I don't ask much of you post wise here, but apps are sort of important to begin your roleplaying journey.
Personality: What does your character act like in various situations? Min 2 paragraphs

Background: What has happened to your character since before, during, and after the storm? Minimum of 4 paragraphs (please be detailed).

And also, yes I would like an rp sample, but seeing as I have seen what you have done, I would simply take something from Dead Days or whatever and post it here. I only ask you to do a rp sample for your first app, not asking much, like I said. Just make those three adjustments and you are good. Thanks!~
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

https://bluedeath.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum