High Voltage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Mini Pop-Out Chat
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 83847589
    Latest topics
    » Picture of the day!
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:11 pm by Mizzari

» The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 am by Pockeh

» Regius Momentum [Royal Memories],
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:18 am by Mizzari

» Teal Lunar [completed]
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:58 pm by Mizzari

» Blood Origins
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:34 pm by L king

» Our Site: High Voltage.
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm by Mizzari

» The Calm Before the Storm: Soul Eater
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:09 pm by Mizzari

» Yukkicho [[WIP]]
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 pm by Kiba-Fish

» Bleach: Platinum Hearts.
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 am by Mizzari

Our Staff. ~
    Head Admin
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 2nis4er Administrators
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 2ebvj11 The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 30aqr12 Moderators
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 34xro1t
    Top posters
    Mizzari (138)
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
    Pockeh (91)
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
    reaver (15)
    Marcus Ferno (9)
    Aura (6)
    Kiba-Fish (1)
    Chikiba (1)
    L king (1)

Navigation
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    free forum
    Dead Days
    Bleach Platinum Hearts
    The Calm Before The Storm
    Regius Momentum

The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 Empty Re: The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~

Post  Mizzari Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:59 pm

Mizzari*
    Like the ocean, I get closer by the end of the day.~

Spoiler:
    Mizzari nodded and smiled. "Yes, it is understandable seeing as what you have learned today." She said happily. Her eyebrows drew together in confusion at his question and statement that followed it. "Surely you didn't expect to be left with nothing. Just because you have legs does not mean you have nothing. But first, we need to decide something, Joseph. Now that we know you are a siren for sure... I need to ask you... Do you want me to convert like you?" Mizzari asked seriously, wondering what was really going through his mind at this point.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

https://bluedeath.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 Empty Re: The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~

Post  Pockeh Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:05 pm

Joseph blinked, he didn't fully understand what she meant by that.. "Convert like me? What do you mean?" His eyes squinted in confusion, he didn't understand at all. Did she mean convert to a male? He definitely didn't want that. Did she mean convert to a human/siren combo? He didn't know if she could actually DO that or not. His mind was still reeling, he was more confused than anything at this point.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:28 pm

Mizzari*

Spoiler:
    Mizzari smiled. "Yes, convert. I mean do you wish me to keep my tail, or would you prefer me to have legs to make our walk easier. I will miss my tail, but walking looks like fun." She said cheerfully and smiled wider. Mizzari slowly took her hand and began rubbing his forarm comfortingly. She knew it must be so confusing for him. Shw was glad she was at least there for him at a moment like this, she remembered the day she was told having legs wasn't allowed for her. It was upsetting and confusing, she always hated other sirens for judging her so. She was always brought up to hate humans, and she did, which is why her love for Joseph was so confusing. She now realised it was all but a lie, and for the first time, she loved being lied to.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:47 pm

Joseph considered this, thinking for a long while before answering.

"Mizzari," He started, "It's up to you. I'm fine carrying you if you want to keep your tail." He smiles, "If you want to be able to walk with me, that'd be fine too. Again, it's up to you. It's your life and this should be your decision."

Joseph was genuine, he honestly didn't care whether Mizzari converted or not, sure he'd like to walk with her, but ultimately it was her choice.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:57 pm

Mizzari*

Spoiler:
    Mizzari giggled a bit to herself. "Well, I think I will keep my tail as long as you are sure it is not inconvinient to you. Now, for your powers." She giggled a bit louder. "You do have them, you just probably have not noticed because you weren't looking or were not aware you could ever have them. I know for sure your song is fine, you have that down..." Mizzari smirked evilly up at him. "What about water, you seem to be a good swimmer, have you ever tried talking underwater? I am not too sure you can when converted, I think you can just hold it for a long time. Would you care to try?" Mizzari asked politely before taking her hand off of him and holding it out for her to take, as if she were to shake it.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:21 pm

Joseph looked around, his head still spinning. All this time.. he was never aware. He was a siren, at least in part? Impossible... And yet.. he felt as if he had been waiting for this revelation his entire life. He had known, at least in the back of his mind, that this was what he was. Even from a little kid.

He carefully thought over her words pertaining to his song. Is that what convinced that man to come out from hiding? Was he truly that persuasive.. or was that his song?

Joseph grinned at Mizzari, it suddenly made sense why he could hold his breath for so long.. and now that he thought of it, he had never tried to go for longer, he had just gotten bored and come up out of the water at the thirty minute mark.

Joseph nodded, taking Mizzari's hand and stepping calmly into the water. "Yes, that sounds like a good idea."
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:38 pm

Mizzari*

Spoiler:
    Mizzari waited for him to think patiently and smiled. She hoped he was seriously thinking, because she would never have believed someone telling her this if she had led a human life without knowing it all. She knew he understood, but did he like it? Was he scared? Sometimes she wish she knew those answers. Others, not so much. When he slipped into the water, she flopped on after him and slid in as well. She smiled brightly, and since she was without her shirt, she felt more free and untamed like before she met Joseph. "Are you ready darling?" She asked politely before swimming forward to him a bit more, her chest unintentionally stuck out pridefully.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:56 pm

Joseph felt the cold water against his skin, getting used to the feeling for a moment, closing his eyes and almost reveling in the water's touch. He snapped his eyes open, looking around, was this really his world? This demolished, abused land? Or was his true realm underwater? Was he really a Siren? He still had trouble processing all of this. It was truly a lot to take in.

He was suddenly aware of Mizzari in front of him, he smiled softly at her, pulling his shirt off and throwing it out of the water, he wouldn't need it where he was going. The pants he'd keep, if only for decency..

He took a deep breath, feeling the water against his bare chest before speaking, "Yes my love, I'm ready."
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:06 am

Mizzari*

Spoiler:
    Mizzari tread water while she waited for him to think further and get used to the water. She could not even imagine how he could possibly be feeling at this moment. Torn between land and water. Wondering which truely belonged to him, and how all this time, he never knew or had been told. Everything was probably beginning to make sense, but at the same time confusing the shit out of him. She wrapped her arms around his waist when he removed his shirt and smiled. "Now that you are more comfortable, we are going to go under water. You may hold your breath, or not bother if you feel like testing it more, your choice. I want to see if you can talk under water, and if you need to breathe or want to stop, squeez my waist or shake me, give me some sort of sign. All right?"she finished politely before taking him under. She wanted to make sure he understood, then she would swim under.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:58 am

Joseph followed his love, nodding softly as she spoke to him. Wrapping his arms around her in an automatic response to feeling her arms around him. Quietly, he nodded once in understanding, then went underwater.

He instantly felt an overwhelming sensation. It wasn't the cold, was it? No.. This was something different, something.. more. Joseph's eyes widened, he recognized this feeling.. it was belonging.

He opened his mouth slowly, checking to see if Mizzari was down with him before speaking, "C..Can you hear me?" He said, forcing his throat to over ride his body's natural reflex to try and AVOID opening the throat while underwater.

He blinked in surprise, if Mizzari couldn't hear him, it would be a miracle, because he could definitely hear himself. As he spoke, his voice rang out under the water, as if he were speaking on land. Joseph removed his hands from around Mizzari and looked at them before sliding them around his own throat, squeezing it a little. "Whoah..." Was all he could say. Removing his hands from his throat and letting them hang limply by his sides as he stared at Mizzari, utterly dumbstruck.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:12 pm

Mizzari*
    Spoiler:
    Mizzari slid her arms back gracefully and let them fall to her sides. She watched him carefully, he opened his eyes and looked cold. Maybe he was still adjusting to the water. She kept watching him closely and swam back a bit to give him room. Then he opened his mouth, suspense grew inside of her like a fire to a forest. His mouth moved again, and words came out, her tail flailed with glee as she smiled widely. Mizzari nodded happily, "Yes, yes I can hear you, love!" She beamed. "How do you feel?" she asked politely and swam forward again, rubbing his arm soothingly, her smile almost illuminating her and everything around her.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 am

((OOC: GET YER ASS ONLINE))
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3