High Voltage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Mini Pop-Out Chat
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ 83847589
    Latest topics
    » Picture of the day!
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:11 pm by Mizzari

» The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 am by Pockeh

» Regius Momentum [Royal Memories],
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:18 am by Mizzari

» Teal Lunar [completed]
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:58 pm by Mizzari

» Blood Origins
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:34 pm by L king

» Our Site: High Voltage.
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm by Mizzari

» The Calm Before the Storm: Soul Eater
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:09 pm by Mizzari

» Yukkicho [[WIP]]
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 pm by Kiba-Fish

» Bleach: Platinum Hearts.
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 am by Mizzari

Our Staff. ~
    Head Admin
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ 2nis4er Administrators
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ 2ebvj11 The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ 30aqr12 Moderators
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ 34xro1t
    Top posters
    Mizzari (138)
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ I_vote_lcapThe Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ I_voting_barThe Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ I_vote_rcap 
    Pockeh (91)
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ I_vote_lcapThe Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ I_voting_barThe Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ I_vote_rcap 
    reaver (15)
    Marcus Ferno (9)
    Aura (6)
    Kiba-Fish (1)
    Chikiba (1)
    L king (1)

Navigation
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    free forum
    Dead Days
    Bleach Platinum Hearts
    The Calm Before The Storm
    Regius Momentum

The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ Empty The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~

Post  Mizzari Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:34 pm

Mizzari*
    Like the ocean, I get closer by the end of the day.~

After falling asleep in Joseph's arms, Mizzari could not remember too much. Just a strange sign, Joseph angrily spitting upon it, and his words cooing in her ears before her body and mine went limp; falling into the dark abyss that was sleep. Mizzari had slept for what had seemed like days, occaionally waking up a tad but not opening her eyes, wondering where or when she was. She hardly knew the day or time anymore, let alone where she was or who was with her aside from Joseph. Sometimes it sounded like someone else was with them, talking to themself, maybe it was Joseph, she was not sure.

Slowly but surely, her eyes fluttered open, she was laying on her back, and was surprised to see she was not moving, or in Joseph's arms. It was fairly dark outside, the sky was a light purple and turning pink on the horizon. She smiled to herself, the sky was so beautiful, her hair floated around her face, her shirt clung to her breast, her tail lay immoblie and relaxed. She titled her head and looked about for her love and saw a body laying down on the cold ground. He was a bit away, so it was hard to tell if he was breathing as the water made her float away a bit. She smiled once more before closing her eyes again and losing herself, just peacefully laying there.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

https://bluedeath.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ Empty Re: The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~

Post  Pockeh Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:57 pm

Joseph's eyes snapped open, it was time to wake up. He didn't know how, but he knew. He looked over, smiling softly as he watched his love floating in the water, at least she was at peace, he thought to himself.

He stood up, rubbing his eyes and looking around, shaking his hair as he did so. Pulling off his shirt and throwing it into a nearby bush, it was time to find some new clothes anyway. He stretched, putting his arms behind his back, staring out at the road.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:12 pm

Mizzari*

Mizzari head Joseph stirring and her eyebrows drew together, wondering if he was okay. Slowly, she opened her eyes and tilted her head to look for him, he was no longer laying down, he had infact gotten up. What Mizzari found a little strange was that his shirt was gone. She wondered what happened to it. Without making any sound, besides stirring the water a tad, she swam up near the land. Quickly, she planted both her hands firmly on the ground and hoisted herself up, her wings flapped to keep herself balanced. When she was safely on the ground, she tucked her wings tightly behind her. "Good morning. ~" She said lustously with a smile.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Joseph turned around, smiling at his love. He hadn't even noticed that she had gotten up. "And a fine good morning to you my sweet." He smiled softly at her, walking over and crouching next to her. "Did you sleep well?" He asked her kindly, brushing some hair out of her face gingerly with his right hand
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:25 pm

Mizzari*

She smiled up at him brightly, putting her hand on his warm chest as he crouched down, feeling his heart beat on her fingertips. She giggled at his words. "I must have, I don't remember getting here or stopping. I also don't remember you shedding." She added with another giggle, her chest bobbed up and down as her laugh got harder. Mizzari looked up into his eyes, still laughing playfully.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:34 pm

Joseph shivered a bit at Mizzari's hand on his chest, smiling at her comment. "Oh, that. I decided it was time to switch clothes." He smiled, "Humans change clothes regularly, because the old ones get nasty after a while. Think of it like the sea floor, after a while, everything that's floating around settles and gets the bottom all nasty. It's like that with dirt and shirts. They get nasty, so we change them out." Joseph smiles, "You won't have to, since we wash yours in pools and stuff like that regularly, but I have to change mine." He grinned, looking around, "I don't see anyone to change with though, so I guess I'm going without for a while."
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:41 pm

Mizzari*

She stopped laughing and relaxed when he spoke, listening intently at his words. "Oh, but won't you be cold? You can have mine, I can stay on land for awhile, I was in the water all night. What if someone were to see you? You said humans ought not be naked with others looking. What if a woman were to look at you." She said with serious concern. Mizzari did not like clothing, and was perfectly willing to give him her shirt, she hated to make him feel uncomfortable being exposed to the world.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:43 pm

Joseph smirked, "No, keep the shirt. When it comes to humans, the males aren't focused on for what's under the shirt. Women are the ones who have shirts for decency, men wear them for equality. For men, people focus on what's under the pants." Joseph laughed a little, "It's not really fair, because men only have one half they need to cover up, and women have two. But there won't be anyone who looks at me shirtless and lives, besides you, I can guarantee that." He smiled softly, chuckling.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:49 pm

Mizzari*

A smile returned to her face when he reassured her. "I don't understand why humans would cover up, the body is a beautiful thing. Though the unequality of males versus females is not fair, I must agree. I don't see why that is like that, everyone should feel free to express themselves." She said more to herself now than to him, her hand still pressed up against his chest. She snapped out of her little rant and removed her hand, bending forward and kissing his chest softly. "So now what?~" Mizzari asked politely.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:49 pm

Joseph blushes more at the kiss on his chest, no matter how close he got to Mizzari, her touch never failed to drive him wild. "I realize this, I didn't make the rule." He laughed. He thought for a long while before shrugging, "I don't know." He stated, laying on his back, giving up. "I'm tired of walking, but I don't know what to do here." He sighed, staring at the clouds as the drifted past.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:59 pm

Mizzari*

Mizzari laughed when he informed her he did not make the rule, that amused her. She knew little of the human world, and learning all this about them was rather fascinating, though somewhat horrible in how they are, she could not help but look down upon the human race and saw why Joseph was so alienated. It was possible he had a something in his blood that was not human... She wondered of his descendants and decided to ask him later on. "Hmmhmm, well, the option of not wearing clothes should be allowed, stupid humans." She said before gasping and covering her mouth. "I-I am sorry... I just don't think of you as human because of how special you are in contrast to others... I didn't mean to o-offend you or anything." Mizzari spat out and stuttered a bit.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:08 pm

Joseph grinned, he could tell she was genuinely sorry for what she had said. "It's ok." He started slowly, "I don't see myself as entirely human, I've done too much evil to be so." He shrugged, still staring at the clouds, "No offense taken." He smiled, facing the sky. Yawning, he blinked a few times, probably out of boredom. "No. Idea. What. To. Do." He stated wearily.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:44 pm

Mizzari*

Mizzari felt so bad at what she said, she almost completely ignored him. She knew he was not like others and did not see himself as one, but could not help but feel sorry for it. "Oh Joseph, I now you think that way... but I should be more sensative to humans for you..." She cooed softly and apologetically. Mizzari moved forward and wrapped her arms around his waist, pressing her wet face against his bare chest and nuzzling it gently.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:47 pm

Joseph smiled, "Don't be more sensitive if you don't want to. I hate my own kind." He smirked, shivering a bit at his love's head on his chest. "That feels really good." he said softly, closing his eyes and sighing contently. He smiled, opening his eyes and staring back at the clouds. The shapes didn't matter to him. He just saw a strange white phenomena in the air. He tilted his head, looking down at Mizzari, running a hand through her hair. "I love you."
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:58 pm

Mizzari*

Mizzari looked up at him, her eyes softening and her thoughts relaxing some, she was feeling a bit better now. "It's funny, because I was thinking the same thing...~" she whispered sensually in his ear before pressing her warm tongue on his chest and slightly sliding it up and down.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm

Joseph smiled at her words, he loved Mizzari.. more than he had ever loved anything. He had been deprived of the emotion "love" for his entire life. He was never once loved, and he never loved anyone else. Mizzari changed all that. She was the one. he was sure of it. His mouth opened soundlessly as her tongue touched his chest. Here was that feeling again, he thought.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:27 pm

Mizzari*

"Oh, and I love you, I hope you know that." Mizzari stated simply before kissing his chest softly and pushing herself forward. As she did so, her hand gently caressed his side, she continued licking both his neck and chest, a prideful smile touched her soft lips.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:40 pm

Joseph smiled softly, "Yes, I know. But I'm glad to hear it. Because I'm still convincing myself that this isn't a dream. You're almost too perfect to be real." He grinned before his eyes opened wide from the combined sensations of Mizzari's hands on his bare sides, and her tongue on his chest and neck. He fought back the moan, biting his lip hard and closing his eyes
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:50 pm

Mizzari*

Mizzari smiled, he was almost testing her with his resistance this time. His challenge provided her with ideas and feelings she was not aware she had. "Joseph, even if it is a dream, I beg you not to wake. ~" She whispered in his ear before kissing his cheek softly and then his lips. Gently, she nuzzled his cheek with her nose and smiled.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:52 pm

Joseph smiled as his love spoke to him, "I hope it's not a dream. And even if it is, I'd stay asleep forever for this." He smiled, wrapping his arms around Mizzari's waist, holding her close to him. Smiling softly as she nuzzled his cheek. "I love you more than I have ever loved, or will ever love anything Mizzari. I want you to know that." He smiled.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:06 pm

Mizzari*

Mizzari listened to him and her eyes sparkled with delight. She knew he felt this way, but hearing it was overwhelming and made her heart flutter and pound with excitement. "Oh Joseph, you don't know how much that means to me. ~" She said happily before moving her hands up onto her shirt and undoing two bottom buttons, eposing her stomach and moving forward, kissing him rather harder than before. Her hand slid up near her shirt again and continued attempting to unbutton it, she managed two more with only the top remaining, exposing most of her chest, but still holding on by a single button.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:13 pm

Joseph smiled, his eyes open wide as she kissed him, closing them again in pleasure. Smirking as he reached up and popped off the topmost button on Mizzari's shirt, continuing to kiss her passionately as he did so.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:34 am

Mizzari*

Mizzari smiled as he helped her with her shirt. Clothing was complicated sometimes, thats why she liked how she was before. But she made a promise to Joseph she would not expose herself because it made him uncomfortable if people were to see her. Which she understood and was willing to 'take one for the team'. Mizzari added more force to the kiss, simultaneously she removed her shirt and tossed it behind her, making a slap noise as it was still quite wet.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:37 am

Joseph smiled, realizing with the wet slapping noise that her shirt was off and on the ground. He smirked, wrapping his arms around her and pushing his chest against hers, licking her top lip softly.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:13 pm

Mizzari*

Little to both Joseph's and Mizzari's knowledge, a man had been walking towards them in the distance, slowly and quietly. He slipped in the shadows to make sure not to be noticed, trying to figre out the noise he was hearing. The man hadn't seen anyone in ages. He peered around a half-destroyed building and watched Mizzari and Joseph, he quickly realised one was not human, and the other appeared to be human, but he was not sure. He looked at Mizzari and could not take his glance away, he was glued to her, and he did not want to be. He was trapped. There was something about her that was very attractive.

Mizzari at the time was oblivious to the man, and was focused on her love. She gently rubbed his side with her right hand, leaving the other one free to hold herself up properly. She pulled back from him a bit and smiled. Suddenly, however, something felt wrong. She looked around in a sort of panic, the smile quickly faded from her lips. The man in the distance backed into the shadows more, noticing the girl looking about frantically. He was suddenly frightened for his life, if she wouldn't kill him, he knew at once the male would. If he had a mate like that, he would kill anyone disrupting them. His heart hammered in his chest as Mizzari continued scanning the area, wondering what was going on.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next