High Voltage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Mini Pop-Out Chat
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 3 83847589
Latest topics
» Picture of the day!
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:11 pm by Mizzari

» The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 am by Pockeh

» Regius Momentum [Royal Memories],
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:18 am by Mizzari

» Teal Lunar [completed]
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:58 pm by Mizzari

» Blood Origins
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:34 pm by L king

» Our Site: High Voltage.
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm by Mizzari

» The Calm Before the Storm: Soul Eater
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:09 pm by Mizzari

» Yukkicho [[WIP]]
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 pm by Kiba-Fish

» Bleach: Platinum Hearts.
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 am by Mizzari

Our Staff. ~
Head Admin
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 3 2nis4er Administrators
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 3 2ebvj11 A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 3 30aqr12 Moderators
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 3 34xro1t
Top posters
Mizzari (138)
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 3 I_voting_barA Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Pockeh (91)
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 3 I_voting_barA Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
reaver (15)
Marcus Ferno (9)
Aura (6)
Kiba-Fish (1)
Chikiba (1)
L king (1)

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Dead Days
Bleach Platinum Hearts
The Calm Before The Storm
Regius Momentum

A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R)

Post  Pockeh Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:20 pm

Joseph, driven absolutely wild with pleasure at this request, obliged. He smiled, kissed down her neck to her shoulder, kissing down her chest to her right breast, lightly kissing the top before taking the nipple in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it and sucking lightly. He looked up, wanting to see Mizzari's reaction to this one.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:25 pm

Mizzari smiled brightly when he began kissing her neck again, but felt him getting lower. What was he doing? she thought in confusion. She looked down at him and watched him now kissing her breast. Mizzari, completely thrown off guard, was not sure how to react to this one. However, when he had done to her breat what she had done to his groin made her arch her back forward and moan a little louder than last time. Almost instantaniusly, she closed her eyes and her heart beat quickened. It seemed to be fluttering in her chest now, and her breathing got deeper, her chest moving up and down slightly faster than before. She had no idea what was coming over her.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

https://bluedeath.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:29 pm

Joseph knew from the look on her face, the movement of her chest, and the heavy breathing coming from her, that Mizzari was enjoying this, he continued his work with the right, moving one of his hands to the left, rolling it his hand, pushing the nipple slightly with his thumb, and squeezing lightly as he kept his mouth on the right.

At this point, it was just instinct fueling him, he didn't really know what he was doing, he had never been this far, but something told him he was right, so he continued.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:47 pm

Mizzari was now biting her tongue in both metaphorical and literal ways, to restrain herself from moaning that loud again. She never made that noise before in her life, and was still a little weirded out about it, though she did not admmit this or show it. She opened her mouth and then bit her lip, she had almost made the noise again, but she fought it back. Mizzari was determined to fight it, and would succeed. For the longest while, she had won the battle, then Joseph intervined.

When he moved his hand and touched her other breast, it was far too much for her to handle. She lost the battle. And lost it incredibly. She threw her head back and moaned loudly, her tail slapped the ground again, harder than ever. Her heart beat skyrocketed and a strange sensation began to flow through her. Her breast seemed to sort of tighten, and her nipples grew hard, it was most strange, even for her. Then she began to realise what she was feeling, and she remembered feeling it before, but not quite like this. Her eyes now shut tighter than ever, and her hips thrusted forward a bit, making the chains around her waist clink dully, it was hardly recognisable now with the noise she was making.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:39 pm

Joseph smiled, deciding he had tortured the young lady enough, he pulled back, embracing her warmly, kissing the top of her head and holding her close. "This has been like a dream for me... I want to believe it's real, but at the same time, I almost want to say I know it can't be.. I love this if it isn't real, and I love it if it is." He said softly, mostly to himself before looking into the woman's eyes, "I know one thing for sure, I love you."
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:49 pm

Her tail had calmed down some, and virtually stopped, just moving up and down slowly and peacefully as he stopped. Mizzari's heart beat had calmed a bit as well, as did her breathing. She looked up into his eyes dreamily as her spoke, taking in every word with a flawless smile. Mizzari blinked when he said he loved her, she had not been expecting that one. "You humans... you are so unpredictable. You are my mystery. ~" She whispered lustuously with a grin before she moved forward and wrapped her arms around his waist, embracing him back.

The words I love you kept running threw her mind, she didn't know whether she could say it, the words left her mouth and died on her lips, no sound escaped. Mizzari leaned back and looked up at him, opening her mouth to say the words. "Joseph, over the last little while I was not certain about humans, but I am glad you heard my song. I am glad you came to me, Joseph, I do believe that I--" She cut off before her chest got extremely heavy, as though someone sat on her. She coughed rather hard, her chest heaving violently, her skin was now dry. She had not realised how long she had been out of the water, she tried to tell Joseph, but she was coughing far too hard to get the words out. Her tail flailed violently, and her body wriggled in pain and her hair flew about.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:52 pm

Joseph's reaction to Mizzari's plight was instantaneous, he suspected exactly what was wrong, and he figured he was right about it. Quickly, he picked Mizzari up off the ground, sliding one arm under her tail, and the other under her back, quickly running over to the nearby lake and jumping in, the water was deep enough to submerge the woman, but not deep enough to warrant swimming, Joseph was about up to his pecs in water. He submerged Mizzari, holding her under for a bit and hoping she was ok.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:05 pm

Her body ached from her coughing, her lungs seemed to be failing her, breathing was painful and difficult. She had bad reaction time and never even noticed Joseph get up or even touch her at all. Not until he had put her in the water did she breath in and open her eyes to see him in front of her. Mizzari gasped at him. Not only had he saved her, but he was not afraid to run about naked, which was rather amusing.

Now that she was in her element there was nothing holding her back. Carefully, she flicked her tail and sort of glided out of his arms and dove deep down underwater and out of sight, taking it all in. As she swam up to the surface, she saw a pair of legs above her and laughed. On her way up, she licked his thigh and poked her head above the surface. "Thank you, Joseph. I love you too..." She said happily before kissing him gently. Now, she had plans. Under the water, the tips of her tail was doing most of the work, carefully, the tips were grazing his thighs gently. "Do you feel like taking a swim with me?~" She whispered in his ear, letting the magic of the moment do its tricks.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:06 pm

Joseph smiled, shivering a bit at the touches so close to his groin, grinning happily as she said she loved him back. He thought about her question for a bit before smiling, "Absolutely, I would love to take a swim with you." He smiled, he always was a good swimmer, and the fact that he could hold his breath for thirty minutes helped too.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:11 pm

Mizzari giggled when he shivered, the moment was working its magic alright. "Okay, come here. ~" She said with a laugh as she grabbed his hands and pulled him closer to her. "Climb onto my back, and hold onto me tight." Mizzari said in a warm tone to Joseph. Suddenly, she remembered something. It had hit her. "Oh, and you should hold your breath, too." Mizzari warned and laughed again, how could she have forgotten that?!
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:15 pm

Joseph smiled sheepishly, wrapping his arms around Mizzari's neck and wrapping his legs around her. It was indeed a weird feeling, he thought, to be doing this naked. He grinned, resting his head on Mizzari's shoulder, "I hope I'm not a burden" He said quietly, waiting to see what Mizzari had planned, holding his breath.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:20 pm

Once his arms were wrapped firmly around her, and his legs were decently secure, she flicked her tail and moved slowly, gliding over the water. "You are no such thing." She said with a laugh. "No one ever comes around here, in case you were worried about your appearance currently." Mizzari said warmly to him. Striking up conversation? Mizzari was surprised at herself, usually she wasn't much of a conversationalist. "Just let me know when you want under." She said as she lifted her hand and rubbed his arm gently and comfortingly.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:23 pm

Jospeh let out his breath, this was actually a comfortable feeling, he tilted his head, "My appearance? Why would I care about such a trivial thing?" He asked, genuinely confused by the question, he had never cared about his appearance. It didn't matter to him what he looked like, he usually killed anyone who started to care, anyway.

He smiled at her comfort, "Any time is fine, I can hold my breath for half an hour currently, so I'll be fine." He said softly before taking a gulp of air and holding his breath, signalling him being ready.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:29 pm

Mizzari heard his tone of confusion and aimed to clarify. "I meant about the whole being naked thing." She said casually with a giggle. She listened to the rushing of the water break the silence, how she loved the music of the water. "Th-Thirty minutes! How... How impressive! Oh Joseph, that is incredible!" Mizzari exclaimed in pure awe, she had never heard of such talent from a human, it was very impressive. One he had fallen silent, she got a little concerned, and then she heard him take a big gulp of air, that must mean he wanted to go down, she smiled and flicked her tail hard, slinking slightly and slowly under the water with Joseph on top of her.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Joseph was slightly pleased with himself, having earned praise from Mizzari, before going under, he said: "I really don't care about being naked either, I never saw the point of clothes.." Before taking another gulp of air and breaking the water's surface. Under here, it was much more clear than above the surface, but after all this time, it looked like you'd expect an underwater area in a post-apocalyptic New York City to look, very dirty. He looked around, marveling at the difference between the land and the water as they went
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:38 pm

Mizzari heard his last words before they dove under, and she laughed, it echoed under the water, and could be heard quite clearly. "This is now my home... Destroyed after the storms. We were more effected down here than the land creatures. Stirred us up like a pitcher of lemonade..." She trailed off a bit sadly before perking up. "But I have you now, and that makes me happy." She said warmly with a bright smile. "Hold on tight, now." She warned before swimming halfway down to the bottom of the lake.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:40 pm

Joseph smiled, it warmed his heart to think that he made Mizzari this happy, it made him feel like his insanity wasn't disgusting her, it made him feel like he was accepted... and he liked that feeling. He agreed that the water creatures were way worse off than the land dwellers, he himself was in a shelter while the storms went on..
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:02 pm

Mizzari grabbed onto his arms just in case and pull all her concentration and effort into her gorgeous tail. She swam, almost as fast as a bullet taking off, and broke through the surface above, splashing and dripping water below her as they soared high above the water. Immediately once air slapped at her body, her wings opened and flapped hard, making them hover in the air. "Look at what our world has become, this is your world. And now our worlds can intertwine, I only hope you can forgive me for not being able to stay out of water long. She apologized nicely before turning her head around to look him in the eyes.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:06 pm

Joseph looked around, utterly awestruck by the devestation around him. "Yes, I know the destruction that has ravaged both worlds. I have a better understanding of how the water was effected now though." Joseph said sheepishly, hearing the apology and smiling, "If you can't be out of the water for long, I'll just stay in the water with you." He smiled warmly, kissing her softly on the cheek, sliding his head into the crook of her neck, showing her his support.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:16 pm

Mizzari listened to him with a grave face, she could not stand what their worlds had become. She smiled when he showed he cared. Thank you. She said happily and nuzzled the side of his head with hers. Slowly, she began to flap her wings lighter, making them sort of slide down like angels. Her tail touched the water and then slowly slipped back in with Joseph. She then swam over to the edge where he had stood to put her in the water.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:18 pm

Joseph smiled, "You're welcome." He said softly, following her to the edge and wrapping his arms around her, holding her close, kissing the top of her head again, "I'm glad I found you, Mizzari. Who knows how far I would have had to go... and I would have been alone the entire time.. before I died.. if I hadn't met you." He smiles, "You truly are the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me."
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:26 pm

Mizzari treaded water there, she was awestruck and lost for words. All she could do was gaze into his handsome eyes and listen to the music of the water. It crashed gently against the land and rippled around them, making a slightly different tone each time. Mizzari`s thoughts were wiped completely, he had stolen her words it would seem. She looked at him, and all that was in her mind was just him, just him.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:30 pm

Joseph smiled, thinking for a long while, just standing there with his arms around her. He just had to think about this.. something he thought he might have to do.. Finally, he decided.

"Mizzari... I want you to come with me. I want to go back to my home, across the country, there are plenty of little lakes and pools on the way there.. And, well... I need you with me on the way back." Joseph stammered out, his cheeks flushing. "I... I won't be able to make it without you... I need you with me." His stammering continued, "If you don't want to come.. I'd understand." Joseph finished, gazing at the water, watching the ripples as he continues just sitting there with Mizzari in his arms.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:39 pm

Mizzari was even more shocked at this, her eyes growing wide with both shock and happiness. Joseph! Come with you! I...I... She trailed off and looked back at the water. It was her home, and she loved it dearly, and clung to it since the storm... but she could not live without someone like Joseph. Her eyes filled with tears of joy (not that you could tell with her face being so wet). Yes, Joseph, I would love to come with you! She cried and swam forward quickly, embracing him tightly as her tears fell down into the water. She was happy to have called out to him.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:44 pm

Joseph's eyes widened, he was sure she was going to say no.. but then.. Not only did she say yes, she said she would love to?!? He grinned, holding her close as she ran towards him, this was... perfect.

He smiled, suddenly thinking of something, "Hold on for one second, okay?" He smiled, stepping out of the water and re-clothing himself before walking behind a nearby building, a few seconds passed before a feminine scream and a loud ripping sound could be heard, before a slow dripping noise. Joseph returned soon after holding a white blouse, stained on the waistband with a red liquid that looked a lot like blood, "Here." He said softly, pulling her out of the water, soaking the shirt before putting it on her carefully, buttoning it up himself, "The water in that shirt should keep you moist for at least twenty one hours, that should be enough time to find another water source to dip it in. Plus..." He smirked rather sadistically, "I don't want to have to murder innocent men, whether they be real or not, for appreciating your body more than they should." He smiled before picking Mizzari up, the same way he had when he had carried her to this lake, one hand under her tail, one under her back, "Ready to go!" He smiled, looking into her eyes, "Do you trust me?"
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum