High Voltage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Mini Pop-Out Chat
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 2 83847589
Latest topics
» Picture of the day!
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:11 pm by Mizzari

» The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 am by Pockeh

» Regius Momentum [Royal Memories],
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:18 am by Mizzari

» Teal Lunar [completed]
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:58 pm by Mizzari

» Blood Origins
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:34 pm by L king

» Our Site: High Voltage.
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm by Mizzari

» The Calm Before the Storm: Soul Eater
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:09 pm by Mizzari

» Yukkicho [[WIP]]
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 pm by Kiba-Fish

» Bleach: Platinum Hearts.
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 am by Mizzari

Our Staff. ~
Head Admin
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 2 2nis4er Administrators
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 2 2ebvj11 A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 2 30aqr12 Moderators
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 2 34xro1t
Top posters
Mizzari (138)
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Pockeh (91)
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
reaver (15)
Marcus Ferno (9)
Aura (6)
Kiba-Fish (1)
Chikiba (1)
L king (1)

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Dead Days
Bleach Platinum Hearts
The Calm Before The Storm
Regius Momentum

A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R)

Post  Mizzari Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:21 pm

A little surprised at what he had said, she wondered how to word it to make him understand. "Well, I mean... I don't see why anyone would not go for you. Your insanity makes you more interesting, and your looks... are...Well..." She left that sentence to die, this time on purpose. She dared not to complete it. "I don't understand humans sometimes. They never understand what is truely good. Slightly sad..." Mizaari said with a sad little frown.

Taken by even bigger surprise, was when he moaned. She had not heard something like that before, then again... she was a sea creature and had only been with other mythical creatures who sort of looked human, though they were not. Nothing like that. She wondered what it was. Not wanting to ask for fear she would embarass him even further, she slid her tongue up and down his chest again, maybe somehow she would figure it out on her own.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

https://bluedeath.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:28 pm

Joseph was more than taken aback at her words. He had never seen himself as more than a useless throw away. But Mizzari seemed to see him as more... he liked that.

He smiled a bit, "I seem to understand what is truly good. If I didn't, I wouldn't still be here." he grinned.

Joseph bit his lip when she licked his chest again, trying to hold back the moan that came with it, he lost that battle fairly fast as another moan, a bit louder this time, escaped his lips. He loved this feeling.. and the fact that it was with Mizzari that he was doing this with.. made it all the better.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:42 pm

Mizzari giggled at his words. "Well, thank you. ~" She said happily as he bit his lip. Was he in pain? She watched him closely, his eyes said it all. He was enjoying it. Just as she was beginning to understand, he made the noise again. Mizzari looked down at the ground for a second, collecting her thoughts. Right away, she realised it must be the humans way of expressing pleasure. Mizzari grinned and looked back up at him.

Looking at his bare chest was all that she could do at the moment, she wondered what was supposed to happen next. Out of pure curiosity, she glanced down at his legs, his pants stretched over his skin comfortably. Instinctively, it would seem, her hand slid down to the button on there and undid it, smirking as she did so.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:49 pm

Joseph looked at her smirk at the same time he felt her hand undo the button on his jeans, he wanted to reach down and cover himself up, he had never gone this far with anyone... hell he had never even STARTED with anyone before.. but this felt.. right somehow. He gazed at her curiously, his smirk matching her own, waiting to see if she'd figure out what to do next. He had figured out, at this point, that she was not too familiar with human mating rituals. He wanted to see exactly how much she could figure out on her own.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:56 pm

Mizzari's gears were still grinding in her head, wondering what to do with him, she did not want to do it wrong, being his first and all. She looked up at him and smiled knowingly, masking how confused she really was. Slowly, she moved her face closer to him, licking his lower stomach with a smirk, hoping this would distract him as she thought of what she ought to do.

At the same time, she noticed a strange thing under the button, she had seen them before, if she remembered correctly, they were called zippers. With her right hand, she pulled it down slowly, revealing some other sort of pants underneath, they appeared to be shorts. She wondered why they went under the pants. So strange...
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:59 pm

If the licking of his chest didn't get him before, the licking of his stomach definitely did. He moaned once more, this time clearly audible. He could not stand that feeling, it was like a wave of concentrated passion.

He was suddenly aware of his pants unzippered, his blush deepened further, the feeling of her so close to him like that caused him to get rather hard rather quickly as he blushed even more, watching her for her next move.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Mizzari thought she ought to take off the pants for him, they seemed to be getting tighter on him, which was odd seeing as they fit him so comfortably before. When she pulled them down more, she saw why. When she looked down at his crotch, her first thought was confusing. But deep down, she was excited, and she was not too sure why. Looking down upon his groin area was a strange thing for her, far stranger than any of the other events so far. Her next instinct was to remove the shorts. Slowly, her hand moved up his thighs and gripped the top of the shorts, pulling them down slowly, wondering what she would see next.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:17 pm

Joseph smiled to himself, watching Mizzari work her way through the process, his teeth clenching, him restraining a moan as her hands worked their way towards pulling down his boxers. It's good, he thought, that there were so many random figments of his imagination in this world. All of them happy to let him rip them in half and steal their clothing, otherwise, he'd be in the same outfit he was two years ago, which would only barely be there after all this time, as it is, he had taken these off of a dead figment only an hour ago. He thought, smirking to himself, that it didn't help much, since he seemed to be losing his clothing, fast.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:25 pm

Mizzari now paid no attention to his reactions now, she was fully focused on him. Pulling down his boxers now all the way, she removed them and dropped them next to his pants and shirt. When looking at him, now fully naked in front of her, she could not help but gasp silently. Never before had she seen a naked human, besides the rotted corpses, usually so decayed parts were not noticeable.

She was now more lost than ever, she had no clue what to do with it, and dared not ask him. Deciding to go with the default action, she leaned forward and slid her tongue up and down his crotch gently. It was oddly harder than his stomach or arms, even harder than his legs. Mizzari almost laughed, she think she understood what it was now, and wondered why it was placed there.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:28 pm

The tongue sliding up and down his most private area definitely warranted the moan that came from Joseph. His cheeks flushed, his body exposed, he was completely at Mizzari's mercy at this point. He didn't even think he had the energy to react, besides his expressions of pleasure. He was absolute putty in Mizzari's hands. His mind racing, his heart beating. He couldn't think straight, and he didn't care. He felt right, for the first time in he didn't know how long.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:45 pm

Judging by the noises (and his face when she looked up), she could tell she had done something right. She smirked rather evilly before lowering her face again after she had looked up at him. Happily, she flicked her tail, accidentally slapping it on the ground a little harder than she had intended, making a slapping sound on the ground. Mizzari did her best to ignore it and play it off as though it did not happen. Looking back down at his groin, she licked him again, this time, a little rougher and harder.

Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:56 pm

Joseph moaned again, harder this time, not being able to control it anymore. He felt like this entire situation was now fueled by instinct, for both of them. Neither knew how to deal with the other in this way, although Mizzari was doing a damn good job figuring it out. Joseph decided to watch, and wait, for now. He was sure he was meant to have met Mizzari today, and he had no intention of leaving her.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:08 pm

Not paying much attention now to Joseph (besides hearing his moans), was Mizzari, still licking his groin with a slight smirk. She truely had no idea what she was doing, but was glad she was doing it right, or so she thought, anyway. Her tongue slid farther down his crotch now, near the base as her lips grazed over him. Instinct was now telling her what to do next, and she planned on doing it.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:18 pm

Joseph wasn't sure how long he could endure this teasing, his heart beating at record speeds, his breathing now shallow and short, his entire body showed the results of Mizzari's teasing, he was in absolute ecstasy. His brain was mush, he couldn't form any coherent thought or action at this point. The only thought he managed to form... was wondering what she was going to do next.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:24 pm

Mizzari's next move was simple and probably expected by the human, who has full knowledge for the most part what would occur. Her lips slowly parted and opened over his groin and went over it. Putting the top part into her mouth she began licking the top playfully, laughing inside as she did so. Somehow, something else took over her, guiding her through it all, taking control. She did not say no.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:27 pm

Joseph didn't half expect Mizzari to get this far on her own, it was like she somehow knew what she was doing, but she couldn't have, could she? Her mouth was warm, it was an amazing feeling.. He couldn't help but enjoy it, even if he wanted to hold himself back. He could feel her tongue on the tip, he had no idea how much of this he could take, it was too much for him at once, all too perfect..
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:34 pm

Calmly, her mouth slid further down the base, more and more going in her mouth as she progressed, still licking as she did so. Both her hands slid on each thigh, gripping them rather tightly by mistake, she could not help it. Her tail, now out of control with happiness, was slapping the ground much more frequently, getting louder each time she licked him. She herself thought she was beginning to feel what he was feeling, she was getting rather excited, and was proud she figured out how humans worked.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Joseph's moans were escaping him periodically now in pleasure, he didn't know how to deal with this pleasure.. he had never felt anything like it before, and out here? In the middle of nowhere like this? What were the odds? If he wasn't feeling it, he would have sworn it couldn't be real.

"M...Mizzari." He moaned out, his eyes plainly showing what he was feeling.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:53 pm

Her tail now twitching even faster, all could be heard was her tail now, and the dull sound of clinking from the chains around her waist. Joseph's moaning was the only sound she heard from him, until a few moments later, he said her name, but he hesitated a bit. Mizzari wondered why, but chose to ignore it for now and planned to ask him later, her mouth slid farter down the base, from what she could tell, she could not go down any further, it was it, the whole thing was in her mouth now. Mizzari closed her eyes and blocked out the world. It was such a strange feeling, but something told her deep down that it was right.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:57 pm

Joseph moaned once more before regaining his self control, reaching down and slowly pulling Mizzari away from him before pulling her into a tight embrace, holding her body close to his, pushing his exposed chest against her own. "I think it's my turn" he whispered softly and a bit seductively into her ear, "To show you how humans work." He smirked, kissing her softly on the lips before increasing the intensity of his kiss, tilting his head and licking her lips, pushing his tongue softly against them, hoping she'd get the hint.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:38 pm

Mizzari was taken aback when he moved her, she feared she did something wrong. However, she was very relieved when he embraced her, a smile cracked on her face. She closed her eyes and snuggles into his neck before he once again moved her and kissed her rather hard, his tongue snaked out of his mouth and licked her lips. Mizzari looked at him with a smile, but then frowned at his words. She began to wonder what he had meant, she thought it over. Maybe she was supposed to lick his tongue. With a smirk, her tongue slipped out from between her soft lips and licked his. All Mizzari could do at the moment was wait for his move and pray hers was right.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:51 pm

Joseph smiled, she had figured it out. The moment her tongue touched his, he wrapped his tongue around hers, tilting his head and deepening the kiss, running a hand through her hair, and the other hand down her back. He was going to show her, he thought, a playful and seductive air about him, exactly how humans worked. It was time for a little returning of all the teasing she had done to him.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:00 pm

Not expecting this reaction at all, Mizzari emitted a soft moan as his tongue wrapped around hers. The warm,soft, wet feeling was not something she had expirienced before. Not that she would complain. When his hands went through her hair, she did not at first notice, but smiled after a few moments when she had. The hands on her back, however, were another story. The feeling drove her crazy, it made her shiver rather violently, her tail smacked the ground hard. Her hair feel behind her once more, exposing her chest. Everything about Joseph excited Mizzari. She was always waiting to see what he would do next.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:08 pm

Joseph smirked to himself at Mizzari's excitement, he could feel her shivering, and he could hear her tail against the ground. He decided it was time to turn things up. He pulled back, making an audible "pop" as their tongues seperated, smiling at Mizzari before leaning down slowly, kissing the siren's neck softly in several places before trailing up to her ear with his tongue, sucking on her earlobe lightly, blowing softly in her ear. "This is how humans get our pleasure." He whispered into her ear, his tone seductive and sweet.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:15 pm

When he pulled back, it excited her more, she awaited what he was going to do next. Once more, she was surprise to see him lower his head and lick her neck. His warm tongue against her cool and drying flesh was incredible, what was more strange was when he began doing it to her ear. Her eyebrows drw closer together in a sort of frown, then he blew in her ear. She laughed softly and looked at him. "Humans have quite the unique mating rituals." She said in a whisper and got closer to his face, getting close enough to his lips to kiss him. Before she did, however, she moved her head and placed her lips near his right ear. Seductively, she whispered to him, "Show me more. ~"
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum