High Voltage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Mini Pop-Out Chat
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) 83847589
Latest topics
» Picture of the day!
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:11 pm by Mizzari

» The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 am by Pockeh

» Regius Momentum [Royal Memories],
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:18 am by Mizzari

» Teal Lunar [completed]
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:58 pm by Mizzari

» Blood Origins
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:34 pm by L king

» Our Site: High Voltage.
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm by Mizzari

» The Calm Before the Storm: Soul Eater
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:09 pm by Mizzari

» Yukkicho [[WIP]]
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 pm by Kiba-Fish

» Bleach: Platinum Hearts.
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 am by Mizzari

Our Staff. ~
Head Admin
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) 2nis4er Administrators
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) 2ebvj11 A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) 30aqr12 Moderators
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) 34xro1t
Top posters
Mizzari (138)
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) I_vote_lcapA Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) I_voting_barA Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) I_vote_rcap 
Pockeh (91)
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) I_vote_lcapA Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) I_voting_barA Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) I_vote_rcap 
reaver (15)
Marcus Ferno (9)
Aura (6)
Kiba-Fish (1)
Chikiba (1)
L king (1)

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Dead Days
Bleach Platinum Hearts
The Calm Before The Storm
Regius Momentum

A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) Empty A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R)

Post  Pockeh Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:29 pm

Joseph knew not where he was going. All he knew was that he had spent years now trying to get there.

He had no idea how far he had walked. All he knew was the scenery had changed many times, but two things stayed constant, the dead bodies everywhere, and the wasted buildings.

He had seen other beings that appeared to be alive... but Joseph knew they couldn't be real.. He knew that everyone had to be dead. There was zero chance that there were any humans left on this earth..

Joseph kept on walking, passing a cluster of buildings that weren't destroyed before sitting down on a bench and looking at a nearby street sign. According to that sign, he was in New York City. Funny, he thought, considering this storm had hit while he was in his shelter in his home in Los Angeles.. Joseph stared at the sky, resting his feet on a trashcan in front of the bench as he did so.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) Empty Re: A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R)

Post  Mizzari Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:41 pm

Mizzari had had a long day of swimming, and she was not even tired. Hah, tired. She was never tired. She looked around and swam up above the surface, scanning for any possibility of food along the shore, she was hoping for something besides human, maybe some good grass or something. She looked around and saw virtually nothing, until her eyes caught upon something in the distance. She squinted. Could it be...?

Her eyes lit up brightly, her appearance seemed to almost glow in pure delight. She opened her wings wide and flapped them hard, making her sort of float above the water, water dripped below her as her tail twitched instinctively. Trying to fly over to the person, she kept flapping hard, but being a siren and not a bird, was incredibly difficult. She fell to the ground with a large thud and a splat, water dripped everywhere. Her hair flung about her face, she groaned. She rolled onto her back, breathing hard, and fixed her hair before sitting up again, looking ahead at the figure. She needed a plan. She had not seen a live human in years.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

https://bluedeath.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:47 pm

Joseph looked down upon hearing a thud somewhere in the distance. It looked like a humanoid being of some sort. Was that a tail? Joseph shook his head, staring back at the sky, it's not like it mattered, whatever it was, it didn't exist anyway. He slid his hands behind his head, closing his eyes and breathing the air, there was a slight tang of sea air, but mostly it just smelled like the huge city it used to be.

He cracked his neck, scratching the back of his head and shaking out his light brown hair, breathing softly in an attempt to relax.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:00 pm

Mizzari saw the figure turn around. She smiled brightly and jumped up excitedly, but her face then fell when he turned back. Did he think she was not real? How could he. Suddenly, it hit her, she knew how she could get to him. Or rather, get him to me, she thought evily before opening her mouth and singing. She hoped it would work, she watched the male and hoped. Please come, please...
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:03 pm

Joseph's eyes opened wide, he tilted his head, was that... music? He stood up, his ear to the sky, listening for the direction this beautiful song was coming from. He turned and gaped, it seemed to be coming from the humanoid figure... But this song sounded way too real for an imaginary being to be singing it...

Joseph walked towards the figure, stopping where she lay and kneeling next to her, examining her face closer and tilting his head.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:11 pm

Mizzari continued singing her Siren song as the figure drew closer. Works every time she thought with a delightful pride in her. She closed her mouth and flicked her tail happily when he was directly in front of her. The singing stopped, the silence enclosed them once more like a blanket. She looked up at him with her deep, dark eyes and pierced his with them.

She looked over his body throughoutly and smirked. He was rather handsome, she couldn't help but notice. "Well, hello there." She said in a lustuous tone and a pleasant smile, her hair dangeled behind her back lazily, and some still stuck to her chest from when she fell. She smiled up at Joseph and waited for his reply.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Joseph smiled as he examined the figure. For a figment of his imagination, she sure was beautiful. Her voice was almost like a song in itself, Joseph thought. He smiled at her, his expression warm, "Hello." He greeted calmly, looking into the woman's eyes. This figure was not, apparently, completely human. Joseph knew, in that case, that there was some chance of this woman being real, and not a figment of his mind. If that were the case, he was certainly lucky. He tilted his head to the other side, still smiling, he couldn't help himself, "You sure are beautiful." He said, his voice barely over a whisper.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:22 pm

Mizzari smiled, her eyes twinkled. "Thank you, you aren't half bad yourself. ~" She said smoothly before slapping her tail on the ground and pushing herself forward to him some. She looked up into his eyes again, he was very handsome, she could not help but stare. When she got close enough, she had to touch him, to make sure it was real. She has had dreams of this, but she had to know.

Slowly, and carefully, Mizzari lifted her hand calmly and touched his arm, near his wrist. She felt his warm skin on her fingertips. His faint heartbeat pulsed on her fingers, she could feel his bones. Her eyes widened a bit, and she opened her mouth slowly, emitting a small gasp. He was real, and it excited her. She looked at the ground and realised that that could make him uncomfortable, and removed her hand quickly. "Uh, sorry... I just... I just had to...Uh..." She said in fragmented sentences, not sure what she ought to say.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Joseph continued staring into the woman's eyes, his face going red at the touch. Her hands were soft, her touch made him feel... normal almost... like.. he hadn't been wandering north america for two years. Upon hearing the woman's apology, he couldn't help smiling a little. "It's ok, don't apologize. I rather enjoyed that.." He said quietly, touching the woman's cheek softly, still gazing, almost hypnotically into her eyes. He couldn't help himself, they were beautiful..
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:40 pm

Mizzari smiled when he waved off the awkwardness of her touch. She was more pleased, however, to hear he enjoyed it. Mizaari looked at him and grinned. "Did you now?~" She said softly in a near whisper as her hand slowly moved up again, this time, it was as hesitant. Her index finger slid up and down his arm slowly, feeling his warm skin on her finger. She looked at his arm and sort of studied it. Mizzari missed having someone around, she had missed the males more. Mizzari began to wonder what he was thinking as her eyes seemed to light up at the continuing touch, it seemed to almost fuel her.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:45 pm

Joseph's face reddened at the tone the woman used. It sounded almost too happy with what he said. He shivered as the woman touched his arm this time, the feeling of her hand on his arm being a kind of feeling he hadn't experienced in a good long while..

He gave a half-smile, reaching up and taking the woman's other hand in his, tilting his head a bit as his half-smile grew into a full one, he kissed her hand softly. "I am Joseph Stalle. I have had the good fortune of meeting a beautiful woman today." He grinned.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:51 pm

Mizzari gapsed softly again as he took her hand. "Oh..." She said in a quiet and pleased tone. When he kissed her hand, it was almost far to much for her to take. "I am Mizzari, and I have had the pleasure of doing this today." She said rather mystically before taking the hand on his arm and sliding it up near his face. Swiftly, she moved forward and kissed his lips gently.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:55 pm

Joseph didn't see the kiss coming a mile away, but when it happened, his entire brain went ballistic. This woman.. Mizzari... was amazing. Joseph touched his lips gently with his hand, not wanting to believe that life could go this well for him after all his wandering.

"You really are amazing." Joseph said quietly, almost to himself before leaning forward and kissing Mizarri, a little harder than she had kissed him, and longer too, tilting his head mid-kiss and closing his eyes before pushing a bit harder. Finally pulling back after what seemed like an eternity.

Joseph smiled softly, "I am truly fortunate to have met you."
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:01 pm

Mizzari smiled in delight, her head filled with the sensation of her lips touching his. When he had spoke, it seemed to be a dream. Before responding, however, he had kissed her. He kissed her harder than she had, and for a long period of time. She closed her eyes during it all, savoring the moment. When he had pulled back, it had saddend her a little, she could not help but admitting.

When he had spoken once more, she felt better than she ever had. her heart beat loudly in her breast, her head filled with thoughts of nothing but him. Without warning, Mizzari's hands lunged forward at his sides and grasped his clothes hard, pulling him forward, almost on top of her. Even more quickly, she lifted her head and kissed him even harder than her had.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:08 pm

Joseph couldn't even react, she had moved so fast. His lips locked with hers before he even knew what was happening! He didn't mind though, his shirt ripped on the sides from her pull, but he didn't mind that either. All he cared about at this point, was her. He slowly but surely closed his eyes, tilting his head and deepening the kiss, it was the perfect moment, he had to admit. He couldn't think of anything more simply beautiful than this, or more beautiful in general than the woman he was sharing this with. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:17 pm

Mizzari too had closed her eyes. Her brain seemed to liquify and turn to goop as thoughts of nothing but Joseph ran through her mind. Softly, she moaned in a whisper at his touch. Time seemed to stand still and the moment was pure and perfect.

Her hair was dryer now, and had swung behind her back when she had tilted her head backward to kiss him, exposing her chest. Her pale hand moved slowly towards his arms that were around his waist as she ran her finger up and down his forearm slowly once more. The small chains around her waist clinked slightly when she moved her hips and tail slowly, it was the only sound to be heard besides their heartbeats intertwining. It seemed to Mizzari that it was destiny that had brought him here, she was still dumstruck that she had even found him.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Joseph, eyes closed, was, simply put... in heaven. He had never had a more perfect moment in his life. Here he was, kissing the most amazing woman he had ever met, and it even had the possibility of being real.

Joseph was taken aback a bit at the moan, but not enough to want to pull away, in fact, it only made him want to come closer.

He shivered a bit at the woman's touch, it was almost as if she knew how much that slow caress was torturing him. He leaned in closer to her, running his nail up her back slowly, pushing his chest against his. Suddenly becoming very aware of the woman's exposed nature. He smiled inside of his head, licking the woman's top lip softly, this was truly a perfect moment.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:17 pm

Mizzari smiled inside when he shivered at her touch. She did not know why, but she enjoyed doing it. He clearly liked her touch, it made her crack a genuine smile. What she was not expecting, however, was the feeling of his tongue on her lip. Her eyes opened and widen in surprise. She had never had that done before, and she could not say she hated it. Mizzari always liked learning what sort of things humans did, it was fun to find out. She could have thanked Joseph aloud, but decided to go for a different approach.

Her tongue snaked out of her mouth slowly, immitating him and licking his warm lips. It felt odd, but somehow, this was sort of fun. Her voice, soft and smooth, seemed to come out as an almost purr. "Joseph..." She said calmly. "Is this normal for humans?" Mizzari asked with a sort of laughy tone to it. Her tail flicked again, making the chains clink once more, breaking the silence after she spoke.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:21 pm

Joseph smiled a little to himself as the woman imitated him. He was loving everything about her right now, her touch, her voice, her kiss..

She spoke, asking a question that he didn't have too much experience in knowing how to answer.

"Well.." Joseph started, "Yes, and usually more so around my age." Joseph's eyes sort of twitched in an unseen embarrassment before he continued, "Ah, but you see... Me having wandered for two years.. and having been locked in a shelter before hand... and being too young before that.." he rubbed the back of his head with his left hand, his right still around Mizzari's waist, "This is actually my first time doing this.." He commented quietly, his cheeks flushing red as he did so.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:32 pm

Mizzari looked into his eyes with a rather blank face, she wondered of his story. When he had spoke, she could tell it was embarassing for him, and his flushing answered her all the better. She smiled. "Your first time mating, or being with..." Mizaari said sort of awkwardly as she looked down at her tail. "Someone like me?" She finished her question as her cheeks turned a light pink, barely noticeable unless one were to look carefully. Mizzari then looked back up at him, wondering what he was thinking.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:37 pm

Joseph realized what she was saying, thinking for a second before smiling and answering.

"Both, but I don't care about the second one. You're beautiful, absolutely breathtaking. It doesn't matter to me at all if you have a tail or not." He smiled softly, compassion in his eyes, "And yes, this is my first time anywhere close to mating, this is my first kiss, too." He said, the red on his cheeks deepening, looking at the ground like he did something wrong.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:52 pm

Mizzari gasped at the new information. "Really? I don't believe you! Not someone like you. No." She simply refused to believe some that looks like that could possibly not have a mate, or had one at one point. Simply rediculus. Mizzari looked at his clothes, they were ripped slightly, she looked at the marks. They were from her, she giggled softly. She had not realised she pulled him that hard. By accident, her eyes wandered down to the rest of him, she smirked.

Her tail moved, almost snake-like and staightened behind her. She sunk her nails into the ground and dragged herself forward, when this process got too slow, she decided to use a faster route-- her wings. Opening them quickly and flapping a few times was all she needed to get close enough to him. Her hair flew forward again, covering her chest slightly as she leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "Even if you are telling the truth, I am glad to know you accept me for who I am. ~" She said in a lustuous tone before gripping his sides again and pressing up against him gently. Her hands moved up slowly, and unbuttoned one of his buttons.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:00 pm

Joseph tilted his head.. "Someone.. like.. me?" He said, blinking in confusion, he didn't realize how appealing he must have been, he never had a girlfriend because he violently murdered anyone who tried to get close to him when he was in school, females included. All of this wandering had suppressed that side of his insanity into his introverted current self.

He smiled at her as she got even closer to him, blushing deeply as she pushed herself against him, his blush deepening further when she started unbuttoning his shirt. He smiled to himself, "Here, let me help you." He whispered into her ear, unbuttoning his shirt the rest of the way, pulling it off and throwing it into the side, kissing the woman passionately once again.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:08 pm

Mizzari looked at him also with some confusion. "Yes, someone like you." She said as if he was on a different planet. Had he not seen himself? Mizzari touched his chest with her palm, her fingers spread all the way, feeling his heartbeat, monitering it, almost. She closed her eyes and felt it pumping, it had a story, Mizzari was listening. "You are the type that seems insane, but yet, so strong, so vicious... You are... You are..." She thought of all the descriptive words to express how attractive he was, but came up with nothing. She was then left to leave the words hanging above her broken, so pathetically.

Her eyes lit up when he removed his shirt on his own, she moved back her hand as he did so. Once he had tossed the shirt aside, she put her hand back where it was again and smiled. His bare chest felt different than when his shirt was on. Mizzari smiled at the touch. Instantly, she broke out of her trance and removed her hand, placing it on the ground next to the other. Slowly, her tongue snaked out of her mouth and touched his chest. Mizzari slid it up and down, not sure if she was doing it right, humans were so different.

Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:13 pm

Joseph's blush deepened even further, his cheeks red as tomatoes at this point, "W.. what do you mean someone like me? It's not that hard to believe that this is my first time... Anyone who's tried to get close to me before didn't live much longer" He said, his head tilted, "You're different somehow... You're..." he grabbed in his head for a word that described her, before finding one that suited her perfectly, "Perfect."

His eyes opened wider at the feeling of her tongue on his chest, it was warm.. The feeling that overtook him was overwhelming.. A soft moan escaped his lips, albeit involuntarily, as she did this.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum