High Voltage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Mini Pop-Out Chat
Blue Death's Rules. ~  [New & Improved!] 83847589
Latest topics
» Picture of the day!
Blue Death's Rules. ~  [New & Improved!] EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:11 pm by Mizzari

» The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~
Blue Death's Rules. ~  [New & Improved!] EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 am by Pockeh

» Regius Momentum [Royal Memories],
Blue Death's Rules. ~  [New & Improved!] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:18 am by Mizzari

» Teal Lunar [completed]
Blue Death's Rules. ~  [New & Improved!] EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:58 pm by Mizzari

» Blood Origins
Blue Death's Rules. ~  [New & Improved!] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:34 pm by L king

» Our Site: High Voltage.
Blue Death's Rules. ~  [New & Improved!] EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm by Mizzari

» The Calm Before the Storm: Soul Eater
Blue Death's Rules. ~  [New & Improved!] EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:09 pm by Mizzari

» Yukkicho [[WIP]]
Blue Death's Rules. ~  [New & Improved!] EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 pm by Kiba-Fish

» Bleach: Platinum Hearts.
Blue Death's Rules. ~  [New & Improved!] EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 am by Mizzari

Our Staff. ~
Head Admin
Blue Death's Rules. ~  [New & Improved!] 2nis4er Administrators
Blue Death's Rules. ~  [New & Improved!] 2ebvj11 Blue Death's Rules. ~  [New & Improved!] 30aqr12 Moderators
Blue Death's Rules. ~  [New & Improved!] 34xro1t
Top posters
Mizzari (138)
Blue Death's Rules. ~  [New & Improved!] I_vote_lcapBlue Death's Rules. ~  [New & Improved!] I_voting_barBlue Death's Rules. ~  [New & Improved!] I_vote_rcap 
Pockeh (91)
Blue Death's Rules. ~  [New & Improved!] I_vote_lcapBlue Death's Rules. ~  [New & Improved!] I_voting_barBlue Death's Rules. ~  [New & Improved!] I_vote_rcap 
reaver (15)
Marcus Ferno (9)
Aura (6)
Kiba-Fish (1)
Chikiba (1)
L king (1)

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Dead Days
Bleach Platinum Hearts
The Calm Before The Storm
Regius Momentum

Blue Death's Rules. ~ [New & Improved!]

Go down

Blue Death's Rules. ~  [New & Improved!] Empty Blue Death's Rules. ~ [New & Improved!]

Post  Mizzari Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:31 pm

And as we all know, every site and civilization needs some form of rules. These are basic, so PLEASE follow them. If I see stuff on here that is not being followed, I will nag your sorry ass (I don't sugarcoat things for you).

FIRST SEGMENT: RESPECT
1-0: Staff members are required to fully explain to the subject what they did wrong before subjecting them into the appropriate punishment. After punishment, the wrong done by the subject is forbidden to be used upon the subject. Any wrong done upon the subject after the subject has done the same before will be subjected to a ban of a week from BOTH chats, or with demotion implemented if done by a staff member.

1-1: Do not bring up discussable topics in which would incite a mass argument. Inciting mass argument will be punishable by an hour ban, continuation will be subjected to two and if after three hour ban without consideration of what happened before, the subject will be subjected to account termination.

1-2: Do not disrespect the staff members, if there is something wrong, do so maturely and quietly. Disrespect will result in double the ban time such as two hours, four hours and eight hours before account termination.

1-3: Do not disrespect members, regardless of positions of seniority. The ban time if such an act sufficed the necessity will be one hour to three hours or account termination if it continued after third ban.

1-4: Do not regard oneself as important; within this forum, no one is important, only one who leads and ones who follow. Ban is never necessary at this point unless the majority of the group called for it.

1-5: All accusations must not be brought up in public; instead, file the accusation via Private Messaging system within the forum. Any punishment put into action without notifying the accused and the staff will be subjected to demotion as an act of power abuse.

SECOND SEGMENT: ROLE-PLAYING
2-0: Godmodding is never tolerated. Any application that is godmod material will be denied and placed in Type 1 Denial. Any action within role-play that is considered godmod will be subjected to automatic failure and the victim’s automatic survival. Ignoring this rule will be considered disrespecting the Staff and thus treated as “Code 1-2.” The only way it is not a crime is as if the Staff are notified of it with acceptable consent by the victim and approval of the Admin.

2-1: Metagaming has little tolerance. Any use of knowledge outside the character for beneficial gains will be subjected to Moderator Intervention, meaning that one Moderator is given Administrative permission to edit the post containing such knowledge. Multiple counts of it will result in Kidnapping, the manner in which a Templar intervenes and takes the character away before that character’s application is placed into Type 1 Denial for a week.

2-2: Applied to all characters and players that any legal direct action that is ignored will count as a successful sneak attack, which is allowed regardless of potential problems.

2-3: Should an attack be blocked, it is blocked, but within reason. If it is poorly explained or absurd, it will be treated as “Code 2-0.”

2-4: Posting order is a must, so it is considered respectful to ask the thread author for entry and which position. If denied entry, the rejected has the rights to know why and if denied an explanation or was told absurdity, the thread author will be subjected to “Code 1-3” regardless if it was a staff or not. Any sudden entry into a thread will be treated as “Code 1-3.”

2-5: All combat-related action count will be only restricted to three times per round. Any more than that will have to be either reasonable free action or treated as “Code 2-0.”

2-6: It is required that each user/character must have a minimum of one paragraph per character per post! I want some actual writing and good detail to go on here please!~

2-7: It is asked that if you own a house or some land, you must always start your thread in that house/land, or near to your home/land. If you wish to have more then one house, please apply for a new one in a new area. Maximum of two houses per character, and one piece of land (depending on the size). Also no countries or entire oceans/seas may be claimed for one character, unless you have taken it over in a battle. In which case, please post the thread of this battle in with your house template. ~

2-8: I would please ask you to keep mature things in the mature boards, guys. At the very least, put a Rating in the thread name. If it's going to be M for mature, put m for mature in the name. If I see anything too heavy without the proper rating, Imma bitch hardcore. Keep in mind I moniter most threads and things posted on this site, do not think you can slide it by me or other admins/mods.

2-9: Weapons; As you all know, you may only have three weapons to start out with, and I expect that to be followed. HOWEVER, since the land and so on is still in pretty good shape, there are obviously still some other weapons and such laying about (such as matches, flashlights, etc.). If later on, in a thread, you happen to stumble upon these, you may keep them...BUT I will not accept any guns, lazers, and heavy machinery. All weapons you find or make must be approved by me and me only. DON'T think you can sneak guns on here, you will be punished.

2-10:NO KILLING YOUR OWN CHARACTERS! (That is just plain laziness) Don't like them? Don't freakin' make them. Let someone else kill them for you.

THIRD SEGMENT: MISC.

3-1: I ask that you have only 5 characters per account.
This is because often, people get confused in who they need to use and so on, and will be a little easier on the point system. Please keep in mind though, that you can have unlimited accounts.

3-2: If you have an open thread or topic for longer then one week and no one joins it, it shall be closed on you, and archived.

3-3: Please, no posting in a thread with yourself, (this includes your other accounts - do not try and cheat thinking I won't notice the different names) unless given permission by an admin.

3-4: It is please asked that you have a minimum of two paragraphs (10 sentences) per post. I would like to have something to actually go on, please make your posts as detailed as possible, it is helpful to those posting, and to those reading. Thank you, and have fun!

-Writen by UHCM, modified by Mizzari.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

https://bluedeath.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down