High Voltage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Mini Pop-Out Chat
    Combat Corner's Rules 83847589
    Latest topics
    » Picture of the day!
    Combat Corner's Rules EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:11 pm by Mizzari

» The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~
    Combat Corner's Rules EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 am by Pockeh

» Regius Momentum [Royal Memories],
    Combat Corner's Rules EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:18 am by Mizzari

» Teal Lunar [completed]
    Combat Corner's Rules EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:58 pm by Mizzari

» Blood Origins
    Combat Corner's Rules EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:34 pm by L king

» Our Site: High Voltage.
    Combat Corner's Rules EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm by Mizzari

» The Calm Before the Storm: Soul Eater
    Combat Corner's Rules EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:09 pm by Mizzari

» Yukkicho [[WIP]]
    Combat Corner's Rules EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 pm by Kiba-Fish

» Bleach: Platinum Hearts.
    Combat Corner's Rules EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 am by Mizzari

Our Staff. ~
    Head Admin
    Combat Corner's Rules 2nis4er Administrators
    Combat Corner's Rules 2ebvj11 Combat Corner's Rules 30aqr12 Moderators
    Combat Corner's Rules 34xro1t
    Top posters
    Mizzari (138)
    Combat Corner's Rules I_vote_lcapCombat Corner's Rules I_voting_barCombat Corner's Rules I_vote_rcap 
    Pockeh (91)
    Combat Corner's Rules I_vote_lcapCombat Corner's Rules I_voting_barCombat Corner's Rules I_vote_rcap 
    reaver (15)
    Marcus Ferno (9)
    Aura (6)
    Kiba-Fish (1)
    Chikiba (1)
    L king (1)

Navigation
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    free forum
    Dead Days
    Bleach Platinum Hearts
    The Calm Before The Storm
    Regius Momentum

Combat Corner's Rules

Go down

Combat Corner's Rules Empty Combat Corner's Rules

Post  Mizzari Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:46 pm

Now, with all of this fighting I am sure to be going on here with the lack of food and so on, I have some rules for combat.

1) Every single battle in here are to the death, no exeptions.
    If you lose, either by being killed or by giving up, you will die and lose all your points, or your character! The winner can then choose to consume you and gain your points for food, or leave you to rot and waste the loser's points.

2) If you are to fight in here, you must be registered, and those who you challenge must also be registered; otherwise it does not count. If you do not register, you cannot fight in the arena. Also, after you register, you are not allowed to ignore challenges. If you get challenged for an arena fight, you MUST join it. You have 3 chances to respond, and if you don't, you automatically lose and will be killed by an admin or mod, or we will just simply mark said character under deceased.

3) The location is always chosen by the challenger. It can be anywhere you wish, but must be written down in the challenge.

4) Please, for the love of all that is good in life, follow the limitations that are set. In the challenge, the rules and limitations will be set, diguises, weapons, powers, etc able to be used.

5) Don't try and god mod or cheat in any sort of way. Fight right or be killed by me or any other admins/mods. Remember, I WILL be monitering these.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

https://bluedeath.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down