High Voltage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Mini Pop-Out Chat
The Realm of the Creatures (An Addition to the Plot!) [Please Read]. 83847589
Latest topics
» Picture of the day!
The Realm of the Creatures (An Addition to the Plot!) [Please Read]. EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:11 pm by Mizzari

» The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~
The Realm of the Creatures (An Addition to the Plot!) [Please Read]. EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 am by Pockeh

» Regius Momentum [Royal Memories],
The Realm of the Creatures (An Addition to the Plot!) [Please Read]. EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:18 am by Mizzari

» Teal Lunar [completed]
The Realm of the Creatures (An Addition to the Plot!) [Please Read]. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:58 pm by Mizzari

» Blood Origins
The Realm of the Creatures (An Addition to the Plot!) [Please Read]. EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:34 pm by L king

» Our Site: High Voltage.
The Realm of the Creatures (An Addition to the Plot!) [Please Read]. EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm by Mizzari

» The Calm Before the Storm: Soul Eater
The Realm of the Creatures (An Addition to the Plot!) [Please Read]. EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:09 pm by Mizzari

» Yukkicho [[WIP]]
The Realm of the Creatures (An Addition to the Plot!) [Please Read]. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 pm by Kiba-Fish

» Bleach: Platinum Hearts.
The Realm of the Creatures (An Addition to the Plot!) [Please Read]. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 am by Mizzari

Our Staff. ~
Head Admin
The Realm of the Creatures (An Addition to the Plot!) [Please Read]. 2nis4er Administrators
The Realm of the Creatures (An Addition to the Plot!) [Please Read]. 2ebvj11 The Realm of the Creatures (An Addition to the Plot!) [Please Read]. 30aqr12 Moderators
The Realm of the Creatures (An Addition to the Plot!) [Please Read]. 34xro1t
Top posters
Mizzari (138)
The Realm of the Creatures (An Addition to the Plot!) [Please Read]. I_vote_lcapThe Realm of the Creatures (An Addition to the Plot!) [Please Read]. I_voting_barThe Realm of the Creatures (An Addition to the Plot!) [Please Read]. I_vote_rcap 
Pockeh (91)
The Realm of the Creatures (An Addition to the Plot!) [Please Read]. I_vote_lcapThe Realm of the Creatures (An Addition to the Plot!) [Please Read]. I_voting_barThe Realm of the Creatures (An Addition to the Plot!) [Please Read]. I_vote_rcap 
reaver (15)
Marcus Ferno (9)
Aura (6)
Kiba-Fish (1)
Chikiba (1)
L king (1)

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Dead Days
Bleach Platinum Hearts
The Calm Before The Storm
Regius Momentum

The Realm of the Creatures (An Addition to the Plot!) [Please Read].

Go down

The Realm of the Creatures (An Addition to the Plot!) [Please Read]. Empty The Realm of the Creatures (An Addition to the Plot!) [Please Read].

Post  Mizzari Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:23 pm

Okay, so here is the break down of the mythical creatures’ background, for those who didn’t see it in the plot. The world humans dwell in their everyday life wasn’t the only world witnessing these "storms". Other "realms" were witnessing natural disasters as well. These other realms are what hold the mythical races that are a character creation option. But other realms weren't so lucky. The realm from which avian’s roamed had fallen. Their kingdoms that had once floated in the un-ending skies had fallen forever, crumbled. The skies became dark and soon. No avian could live in such places. Aquatic creature's worlds had been drained and nothing but wastelands and soon nothing at all. The forest from which unicorns and other woodland creatures have all been burned and flooded horribly. What caused these natural disasters, no one truly knows. These creatures had no choice but to evacuate and enter the realm that was suited for all their needs. The land where humans roamed.... A lot of races died from these disasters. Some creatures came to this human realm being the last of their kind.

How they came to world of humans and what destroyed their worlds.
An Eternal chaos that could never die. The inventor of madness and chaos. A being we call Fate. He takes the form of 3. Death, Chaos, and even Judgement. This "being" has never been seen, only believed to be real, and no one knows how to find him. He brought destruction to the realms to bring them to world of humans. Knowing the fight to survival would be rough and sometimes chaotic. But his side of Judgement also put in its own part. He knew the races would not only make enemies but Alliances. This world of humans will no longer be. It is now the world of many races. What will become of this world is for the beings in it to decide.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

https://bluedeath.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down