High Voltage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Mini Pop-Out Chat
Points System [Please read!] 83847589
Latest topics
» Picture of the day!
Points System [Please read!] EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:11 pm by Mizzari

» The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~
Points System [Please read!] EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 am by Pockeh

» Regius Momentum [Royal Memories],
Points System [Please read!] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:18 am by Mizzari

» Teal Lunar [completed]
Points System [Please read!] EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:58 pm by Mizzari

» Blood Origins
Points System [Please read!] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:34 pm by L king

» Our Site: High Voltage.
Points System [Please read!] EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm by Mizzari

» The Calm Before the Storm: Soul Eater
Points System [Please read!] EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:09 pm by Mizzari

» Yukkicho [[WIP]]
Points System [Please read!] EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 pm by Kiba-Fish

» Bleach: Platinum Hearts.
Points System [Please read!] EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 am by Mizzari

Our Staff. ~
Head Admin
Points System [Please read!] 2nis4er Administrators
Points System [Please read!] 2ebvj11 Points System [Please read!] 30aqr12 Moderators
Points System [Please read!] 34xro1t
Top posters
Mizzari (138)
Points System [Please read!] I_vote_lcapPoints System [Please read!] I_voting_barPoints System [Please read!] I_vote_rcap 
Pockeh (91)
Points System [Please read!] I_vote_lcapPoints System [Please read!] I_voting_barPoints System [Please read!] I_vote_rcap 
reaver (15)
Marcus Ferno (9)
Aura (6)
Kiba-Fish (1)
Chikiba (1)
L king (1)

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Dead Days
Bleach Platinum Hearts
The Calm Before The Storm
Regius Momentum

Points System [Please read!]

Go down

Points System [Please read!] Empty Points System [Please read!]

Post  Mizzari Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:54 pm

For all of those I know from an apocalyptic forum called Dead Days, I know you know the points system was based upon the radioactivity in your body. (For those who do not know, don’t worry about that) However, my system works a bit differently. Due to the fact that there is no radioactivity around, I have based your points upon the following things:
-How hard an area is to live in
-Experience you may get from an area
-Weapons/food/tools you may find in said area
-What challenges one might have to overcome in the area

Some of the rules on Dead Days ( www.paradiseinhell.forumotion.com , which by the way, I am signed up to as well - look me up, my username is Amayah ;D ) were if you eat another character due to the lack of food, you get their ‘radioactivity points’. Well, to make things easier on my admins/mods, and myself, I have kept this rule, BUT… I changed it slightly. If you kill a character, but do not eat it or drink the blood, you get (if you fought well) knowledge points from the battle (winning), and additional points awarded for style and so on. Though, if you are hungry/sadistic enough, you shall gain all the points from the character (because you gain energy), because of eating/drinking, getting better battle skills, and so on. The more battle skills you have, the better you will be (this goes for eating and drinking too). Also, for those of you who like to have more than one character, and enjoy hoarding points, I hope that you are a fucking good fighter and poster, because if you die, you lose ALL your points (even if you are not eaten – you lost the battle). If you have any problems with my system, well… too damn bad. However, if anyone has any suggestions, I would be more than glad to listen (if you are polite about it, anyway, don’t be bitching at me).

Just to give you a better understanding, and a taste of how I do things, here is what I consider when awarding points:

-Acquaintance/contact or ‘familiarity’ points (How well you are known, or how many ‘connections you have- this depends with each character, you could be forming an alliance for all anyone else knows)

-Action points: Creating and achieving certain goals

-Combat points: I do not give away points for betting on fights in the arena, I do, however, give points to the winner of the battles in Combat Corner, and extra if you eat the character/team that was fought.

-Involvement/ participation points: If I do up quests and such for the forum and it is always the same people applying, that will get retarded and I will stop this system. However, if more people get interested and get involved, I will give points here and there for showing some support. C:

-Judgment points: We all know people can get stupid in certain situations, but some keep their cool and know what to do when. If you have good judgment in certain important threads/situations, you may be rewarded.

-Maturity/struggle points: This is very rare, but often enough on these forums, characters change. When they do, it can either end horribly or excellently, many struggle with this, but do grow into something great. On a very rare occasion, character development for some is actually very beautifully done, and for these people, I give a reward, who knows, it could be you.

-Skill/wisdom points: Many skills like battles, better senses, and wisdom and so on, I find extremely important, and give out small portions of points for this in the harder areas of living, or during battle threads.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

https://bluedeath.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down