High Voltage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Mini Pop-Out Chat
hey is that...... oh its ice again.. - Page 2 83847589
Latest topics
» Picture of the day!
hey is that...... oh its ice again.. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:11 pm by Mizzari

» The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~
hey is that...... oh its ice again.. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 am by Pockeh

» Regius Momentum [Royal Memories],
hey is that...... oh its ice again.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:18 am by Mizzari

» Teal Lunar [completed]
hey is that...... oh its ice again.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:58 pm by Mizzari

» Blood Origins
hey is that...... oh its ice again.. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:34 pm by L king

» Our Site: High Voltage.
hey is that...... oh its ice again.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm by Mizzari

» The Calm Before the Storm: Soul Eater
hey is that...... oh its ice again.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:09 pm by Mizzari

» Yukkicho [[WIP]]
hey is that...... oh its ice again.. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 pm by Kiba-Fish

» Bleach: Platinum Hearts.
hey is that...... oh its ice again.. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 am by Mizzari

Our Staff. ~
Head Admin
hey is that...... oh its ice again.. - Page 2 2nis4er Administrators
hey is that...... oh its ice again.. - Page 2 2ebvj11 hey is that...... oh its ice again.. - Page 2 30aqr12 Moderators
hey is that...... oh its ice again.. - Page 2 34xro1t
Top posters
Mizzari (138)
hey is that...... oh its ice again.. - Page 2 I_vote_lcaphey is that...... oh its ice again.. - Page 2 I_voting_barhey is that...... oh its ice again.. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Pockeh (91)
hey is that...... oh its ice again.. - Page 2 I_vote_lcaphey is that...... oh its ice again.. - Page 2 I_voting_barhey is that...... oh its ice again.. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
reaver (15)
Marcus Ferno (9)
Aura (6)
Kiba-Fish (1)
Chikiba (1)
L king (1)

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Dead Days
Bleach Platinum Hearts
The Calm Before The Storm
Regius Momentum

hey is that...... oh its ice again..

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

hey is that...... oh its ice again.. - Page 2 Empty Re: hey is that...... oh its ice again..

Post  Mizzari Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:56 pm

She shivered slightly, she was even more cold now. "Me too." Mizzari said in a rather small voice before her pale arms slid around his waist and she pressed up against him for body warmth. Her shivering began to calm some as she did this, she felt safe, protected. "Body warmth always helps." She said with a somewhat nervous laugh threw the shivering.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

https://bluedeath.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

hey is that...... oh its ice again.. - Page 2 Empty Re: hey is that...... oh its ice again..

Post  reaver Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:12 pm

"yah i guess it does" he said. he started to feel warmer. he looked at her. "so where are you from" he asked.
reaver
reaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:15 pm

She smiled. "G-good, I am glad." Mizzari said to him, her voice still kind of shaky like the rest of her. "Well, from a-all over really. I go wherever, and do what I please. ~" She said in a more pleasant tone, her body starting to warm up against his as her tail twichted once more.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  reaver Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:17 pm

Reaver stared at her for a second. He then hugged her. He wondered what the world was like. to be from everywhere was to be smart.
reaver
reaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:20 pm

When he hugged her, her temperature rised even more by this unexpected turn of events. Hugging him back with equal force as him, she giggled under her breath. "If you are that cold, we could always go somewhere warmer." She said slowly before reaching up her hand and sliding it onto his face. Mizzari rubbed his cheek softly, looking deep into his eyes, smiling widely.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  reaver Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:27 pm

"lead the way" he said. he didn't know the world. He had a feeling in him . he never had this feeling before. He smiled at her.
reaver
reaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:30 pm

Taking her hand away, she nodded. "Let's go, then." Mizzari giggled. Laying down on her back, she flicked her tail again and her hair fell messily on the ground behind her. "Come here..." She said slowly. Mizzari hated to admit it, but she needed help, her wings were far too tired after all she had done earlier that day to help her land safely this time. Motioning her finger for him to come over, she slide her free hand over her chest to cover herself...She was still very cold.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  reaver Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:35 pm

reaver walked over to her. "need help?" he asked. "air or sea?" he added. He looked down at her.
reaver
reaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:40 pm

Nodding to Reaver, she felt silly. "Yes, that would be nice. Don't worry, I am not as heavy as I look." She said as she slapped her large tail on the ground, she did not lie, she was quite light. Smiling up at him, she then sat up. "Air? You mean you would be willing to fly me over?" Mizzari said with a tone of surprise and excitement in her voice. She had flown before... but seeing as her wings did not work as his did, she only really hovered or soared for a few seconds, never anything more...She began to wonder what it was like in the sky.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  reaver Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:43 pm

"Yah i would be willing to" he said cheerfully. He had huge epic wings. even if she weighed a lot he would be able to carry her.
reaver
reaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:55 pm

She could not hide her excitement now. "Wow, that is really nice of you Reaver!" Mizzari exclaimed happily. Without warning, she lunged forward at him, kissing his lips gently, but with meaning - in thanks. Her smile overpowered her and seemed to make her shine like the sun, her eyes like glowing orbs. Mizzari pulled away and looked at him, she shuffled closer. "So, where did you want to go?" She asked him with another giggle.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum