High Voltage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Mini Pop-Out Chat
The Dragon's Prophecy (Prologue) 83847589
Latest topics
» Picture of the day!
The Dragon's Prophecy (Prologue) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:11 pm by Mizzari

» The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~
The Dragon's Prophecy (Prologue) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 am by Pockeh

» Regius Momentum [Royal Memories],
The Dragon's Prophecy (Prologue) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:18 am by Mizzari

» Teal Lunar [completed]
The Dragon's Prophecy (Prologue) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:58 pm by Mizzari

» Blood Origins
The Dragon's Prophecy (Prologue) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:34 pm by L king

» Our Site: High Voltage.
The Dragon's Prophecy (Prologue) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm by Mizzari

» The Calm Before the Storm: Soul Eater
The Dragon's Prophecy (Prologue) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:09 pm by Mizzari

» Yukkicho [[WIP]]
The Dragon's Prophecy (Prologue) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 pm by Kiba-Fish

» Bleach: Platinum Hearts.
The Dragon's Prophecy (Prologue) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 am by Mizzari

Our Staff. ~
Head Admin
The Dragon's Prophecy (Prologue) 2nis4er Administrators
The Dragon's Prophecy (Prologue) 2ebvj11 The Dragon's Prophecy (Prologue) 30aqr12 Moderators
The Dragon's Prophecy (Prologue) 34xro1t
Top posters
Mizzari (138)
The Dragon's Prophecy (Prologue) I_vote_lcapThe Dragon's Prophecy (Prologue) I_voting_barThe Dragon's Prophecy (Prologue) I_vote_rcap 
Pockeh (91)
The Dragon's Prophecy (Prologue) I_vote_lcapThe Dragon's Prophecy (Prologue) I_voting_barThe Dragon's Prophecy (Prologue) I_vote_rcap 
reaver (15)
Marcus Ferno (9)
Aura (6)
Kiba-Fish (1)
Chikiba (1)
L king (1)

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Dead Days
Bleach Platinum Hearts
The Calm Before The Storm
Regius Momentum

The Dragon's Prophecy (Prologue)

Go down

The Dragon's Prophecy (Prologue) Empty The Dragon's Prophecy (Prologue)

Post  Marcus Ferno Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:48 pm

Spoiler:

Picture a world of wide open fields...high mountains that reach higher than the clouds over our heads, seas deeper than we had ever imagined. A world roamed only by..Dragons..

Now..picture a world of black, burnt fields. Dark unwelcoming mountains, and seas darker than the night sky itself. Sadly..this is what has become of the Dragon realm. The Dragon race became corrupted and were beginning to kill each other off. During this time of destruction, a female dragon of indescribable beauty fled the world of Dragons and into a world roamed by humans. There, she laid eggs that would someday hatch and save the world. This female Dragon was a descendant from a royal Dragon family..the family that ruled the dragon race. It was She who made the Dragon's Prophecy. The prophecy that said one day Prophets would come to the dragon realm to lead the dragon race to peace once again....
Nearly 100 years later, eggs were hatched in the dragon realm. Dragons believed these hatchlings were the Prophets mentioned in the Prophecy, so they crowned them and made them the dragon elders. But what they didn't know was that the Prophets had not come just yet. Not too long after, the real prophets were hatched and flew from earth and into the realm of dragons where they confronted the elders. The elders believed the real Prophets were fakes and attacked the Prophets. The war raged and became so intense, the battle affected many other realms.(Read the plot extension about the realms. [ https://bluedeath.canadian-forum.com/rules-the-plot-f1/the-realm-of-the-creatures-an-addition-to-the-plot-please-read-t20.htm#20 ]) The prophets were still too young to defeat the elders. Not too long after, the battle was forced into the world of humans, leaving the Dragon Realm to crumble.

The Prophets could not fight any longer, they were forced to flee and seek a hideout on earth. This hideout would be the place the Prophets would grow, become stronger, and gain numbers to one day take out the elders. There hiding place is a series of caverns big enough for a city. The only problem with hiding is the Elders are still on earth, ruling all the new coming races and hunting down what's left of the human race...

One day the war will break out and finally be over with...but which side will prevail?

Marcus Ferno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum