High Voltage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Mini Pop-Out Chat
    Reaver [finished] 83847589
    Latest topics
    » Picture of the day!
    Reaver [finished] EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:11 pm by Mizzari

» The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~
    Reaver [finished] EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 am by Pockeh

» Regius Momentum [Royal Memories],
    Reaver [finished] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:18 am by Mizzari

» Teal Lunar [completed]
    Reaver [finished] EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:58 pm by Mizzari

» Blood Origins
    Reaver [finished] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:34 pm by L king

» Our Site: High Voltage.
    Reaver [finished] EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm by Mizzari

» The Calm Before the Storm: Soul Eater
    Reaver [finished] EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:09 pm by Mizzari

» Yukkicho [[WIP]]
    Reaver [finished] EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 pm by Kiba-Fish

» Bleach: Platinum Hearts.
    Reaver [finished] EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 am by Mizzari

Our Staff. ~
    Head Admin
    Reaver [finished] 2nis4er Administrators
    Reaver [finished] 2ebvj11 Reaver [finished] 30aqr12 Moderators
    Reaver [finished] 34xro1t
    Top posters
    Mizzari (138)
    Reaver [finished] I_vote_lcapReaver [finished] I_voting_barReaver [finished] I_vote_rcap 
    Pockeh (91)
    Reaver [finished] I_vote_lcapReaver [finished] I_voting_barReaver [finished] I_vote_rcap 
    reaver (15)
    Marcus Ferno (9)
    Aura (6)
    Kiba-Fish (1)
    Chikiba (1)
    L king (1)

Navigation
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    free forum
    Dead Days
    Bleach Platinum Hearts
    The Calm Before The Storm
    Regius Momentum

Reaver [finished]

2 posters

Go down

Reaver [finished] Empty Reaver [finished]

Post  reaver Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:49 am

Avian Mythical Creature

Name:Reaver

Appearance:Reaver [finished] Dark-Angel-Warrior-with-Swords

Personality:he only fears himself dieing. that fear makes him fight more and more. he will not give up. And if you enter him in battle be ready to run. He prefers swords and other melee weapons. range weapons to him seem to ... cowardly.

if a enemy were to confront him he would fight. even in overwhelming odds. He is a avenger of friends a anarchist and much more. he was always interested in assassin movies. When he was a kid he played assassin with his friends.

Background: reaver always liked his realm. he was one of the rare black winged angels. he went to school. he had friends and he had a life. But then his realm got attacked and Everything changed. But that will be told.

Reaver was 15 when it happened and he was playing assassin. reaver umped down from the tree and pretended to crack his friends neck.
    "YES one more to go" he said cheerfully. He continued his search. he looked in a bush and found a back of his friend. reaver pretended to crack his neck.
    ''VICTORY IS MINE!!" he shouted.

Reaver raised his arms just as a burst of flame appeared in the sky. it set the angel tower on fire. the earth started to shake. reaver ran and ran he had to get away. A group of angel soldiers flew from a building. A explosion occurred and reaver was knocked out.

Reaver woke up in new world. he looked around at the destroyed buildings. He saw a man sitting under a broken wall. he looked like a angel without wings. reaver walked up to him.
    "WHERE THE HELL AM I" he said. the man just quivered.
    "must i repeat myself?" he said.
    "your an... angel.!" he said.
    "GOD IS HERE TO HELP US" the man shouted.
    "WHERE AM I" reaver asked angrily.
    "earth" said the man. the man then died from a heart attack because of over excitement.

reaver looked around at his surroundings. destroyed buildings and dead bodies everywhere.reaver looked at the dead man. he closed the mans eyes. "may god let you have peace in your soul' he said. In the angel world heaven its illegal not to say something at a funeral or to a dead body. reaver walked a destroyed path in the new world.

Animalistic/Humanic Traits:human body with dark angel wings. Enhanced senses.

Type:Dark angel (evil)

Starter weapon: soft club

Roleplay Sample:Tomix had wandered the wastelands for ten years, but for the first time, he had grown tired of it. The endless dead earth, the people wishing for food and water, the attacks by desperate warriors. He was tired of it all. Clutching his wooden staff, he walked on, hoping to find some kind of civilization. He sighed. It had been so long since he'd had some kind of companion...he'd once had a friend, but he'd been killed in a attack.

He clutched the staff harder at the thought of everything that he had lost when the bombs hit. He had been holding his pet bird, Kree, and then the blast hit. The next thing he knew, he had golden pupils, and wings. He had lost everything...his parents, his sister...everything. He walked on, knowing one day he'd have something new.

Last edited by reaver on Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    reaver
    reaver

Back to top Go down

Reaver [finished] Empty (Mizzari plz over view the app)

Post  Marcus Ferno Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:05 am

Approved~ But you should get a rp sample. You can copy and paste a post from another forum if you like.

Marcus Ferno
    Admin

Back to top Go down