High Voltage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Mini Pop-Out Chat
Mizarri -Finished [roleplay sample with Yukicho attached - please read]. 83847589
Latest topics
» Picture of the day!
Mizarri -Finished [roleplay sample with Yukicho attached - please read]. EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:11 pm by Mizzari

» The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~
Mizarri -Finished [roleplay sample with Yukicho attached - please read]. EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 am by Pockeh

» Regius Momentum [Royal Memories],
Mizarri -Finished [roleplay sample with Yukicho attached - please read]. EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:18 am by Mizzari

» Teal Lunar [completed]
Mizarri -Finished [roleplay sample with Yukicho attached - please read]. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:58 pm by Mizzari

» Blood Origins
Mizarri -Finished [roleplay sample with Yukicho attached - please read]. EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:34 pm by L king

» Our Site: High Voltage.
Mizarri -Finished [roleplay sample with Yukicho attached - please read]. EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm by Mizzari

» The Calm Before the Storm: Soul Eater
Mizarri -Finished [roleplay sample with Yukicho attached - please read]. EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:09 pm by Mizzari

» Yukkicho [[WIP]]
Mizarri -Finished [roleplay sample with Yukicho attached - please read]. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 pm by Kiba-Fish

» Bleach: Platinum Hearts.
Mizarri -Finished [roleplay sample with Yukicho attached - please read]. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 am by Mizzari

Our Staff. ~
Head Admin
Mizarri -Finished [roleplay sample with Yukicho attached - please read]. 2nis4er Administrators
Mizarri -Finished [roleplay sample with Yukicho attached - please read]. 2ebvj11 Mizarri -Finished [roleplay sample with Yukicho attached - please read]. 30aqr12 Moderators
Mizarri -Finished [roleplay sample with Yukicho attached - please read]. 34xro1t
Top posters
Mizzari (138)
Mizarri -Finished [roleplay sample with Yukicho attached - please read]. I_vote_lcapMizarri -Finished [roleplay sample with Yukicho attached - please read]. I_voting_barMizarri -Finished [roleplay sample with Yukicho attached - please read]. I_vote_rcap 
Pockeh (91)
Mizarri -Finished [roleplay sample with Yukicho attached - please read]. I_vote_lcapMizarri -Finished [roleplay sample with Yukicho attached - please read]. I_voting_barMizarri -Finished [roleplay sample with Yukicho attached - please read]. I_vote_rcap 
reaver (15)
Marcus Ferno (9)
Aura (6)
Kiba-Fish (1)
Chikiba (1)
L king (1)

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Dead Days
Bleach Platinum Hearts
The Calm Before The Storm
Regius Momentum

Mizarri -Finished [roleplay sample with Yukicho attached - please read].

2 posters

Go down

Mizarri -Finished [roleplay sample with Yukicho attached - please read]. Empty Mizarri -Finished [roleplay sample with Yukicho attached - please read].

Post  Mizzari Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:02 pm

Aquatic Mythical Creature

Name: Mizzari

Appearance: Mizarri -Finished [roleplay sample with Yukicho attached - please read]. 1zxktxt

Personality: Mizzari is a pleasant, easy to get along with girl. So it seems. Being a siren, Mizzari is naturally attactive and many are drawn to her, no matter the sex or species. When you first talk to her, you feel relaxed and often get overwhelmed by her 'beauty', however, after awhile she shows how truely un-human she really is. Her beauty seems so real, so pure, but you can't help but notice something strange about it.

The curse of the siren is simple, everyone is attracted to you, even if you don't want them to, they have to be. Though, this curse is often used to Mizzari's advantage- she likes getting what she wants. Mizzari is often very competitive, and stops at nothing to get her hearts desire, even if it requires the death of someone.

Background: Well, really, see roleplay sample... Thats all that was to it, there was more fish in the sea, then there wasn't. Her only actual history is in roleplay sample XD

Animalistic/Humanic Traits: Tail, Can converse with humans & aquatic beings both, enhanced eyesight, wings, sharp nails.

Type: Siren

Starter weapon: Her voice.

Roleplay Sample:
Looking around the edges of the wooden masterpiece, this had apparently been an old wooden sail boat...but who used those anymore? It was all metal, very solid, sturdy supplies that people made their polluting sea-vehicles out of these days, so thought Yukicho. Frowning, he figured this must've been an antique that blew over here with the storm and other means of travel. He didn't expect to find much in the hollow structure, so he instead, dozed off on the tattered surface of a side of the boat. He looked down at the beige sand, which moved not a centimeter, not a single movement. The ocean was lifeless...horribly. It was barely sufficient to feed off of nowadays, and was a barren wasteland where anything you /could/ eat wants to eat you first. With a sigh, he lazily closed his eyes, perched his arms behind his neck, and tried to take a small cat catfish nap.

Sighing at the chaotic remains of her beloved ocean floor, she continued swimming around, torturing herself with thoughts of the creatures aside from her who suffered in the storm. The ones who could not have been saved, due to the very sudden outburst of winds and horrific waves that overcame their underwater civilization. She shut her eyes tight, as her lips trembled and a single tear streamed from her left eye (thought you could not see it). Opening them again, she looked to her left. In the distance, she saw a figure. Not sure if she was hallucinating, she blinked a few times and rubbed her eyes to make sure. Confirming it was there, she looked closely. Was it dangerous? She was not sure. Swimming forward slowly, she stopped. Could she risk taking such a big chance? She did not really know anyone anymore... but any aqautic brotheren of hers must be lonely by this point as she was. Changing her mind once more, she began to swim forward again slowly, as not to frighten or disturb the creature...yet.

Still lost in the whirlpool called his mind, Yukicho was frowning as he started falling asleep. Memories flashed of the crashing currents, the flailing tides above, the frantic going around the sea. He didn't see the female approaching him, he did, however, see the turmoil that was only but awhile ago.

Still approaching the figure slowly, many thoughts and questions flew about in her mind. She wasn't sure, but she knew it was male... but was it a merman? Looking closer, she noted it was indeed a merman. Slightly excited by this new discovery, she swam a little faster at a walking pace. Almost smiling, her happiness began to shake her in her very core, making her seemingly glowing like an angel. Pulling her wings closer to her back, she shook her head of all questions and pointless thoughts, her hair flailing as she did so.

The Dark-Grey haired male rose when he felt the shake of the water towards him--it's not very hard to sense, considering how still the waters normally are. He looked upwards to see a ...What was that? he thought to himself. He could definitely see the curves of her body, defining the creature as a woman, but...he'd never seen any woman like that. He smiled, though, but was still cautious in his mind. He didn't think messing with an unknown creature would be very plausible, so he waved at her instead, and would try his best to be on her side.

About a foot from the merman now, she stopped. He clearly was not the unfriendly type, for unlike others, he had given her a polite little wave. Waving back, she laughed softly to herself at this strange gesture she had not used in ages, her angelic voice ringing in the depths of the ocean. Not too sure what to say or do, she stood there for a moment, debating her next move. Deciding to roll the die on it, she made the first move. Giving him a genuinely nice smile, her face lit up and glowed with the rest of her. "Hello. You look either very tired, very lonely, very bored... Or you think I am an alien." She said with her spine-chillingly irresistible laugh.

The merman felt the hair on the back of his neck go up as she laughed-- He hadn't only not heard a voice in awhile, but not a voice as beautiful as this in ages. With his happiness high that the creature was good, he sat up more live, replying, "I'm ....all of the above, Ms." He said, chuckling to himself as well.

Smiling brighter, (if it was possible) she moved a little closer to him. "Well, I am no alien. Don't fret." Mizzary told him with yet another laugh, this man made her very happy for some reason. Her hair billowed around her head and over her shoulders and back due to her sudden movement. Moving her arm forward gracefully like a swan, her hand came forward to him. Sliding it near his chest, she aimed for a handshake; her hand floated in front of him, light as a feather. "My name is Mizzary, but you may call me anything you wish, I do not mind nicknames. ~" She said politely with a wink.

With a grin that in no way shone as brightly as the woman in front of him, he shook her hand with no thoughts of hesitation. "Nice T' Meet you, Mizzary. I'm...er...Yukicho." For a moment there, he almost forgot his own name. Being it has been a very extend time before he had last had an introduction, he was a bit dusty in the communication department.

"A pleasure." She said in regards to him. Pulling her hand back, she let them drift by her side lazily and let it rest there. "Yukicho... That is a very lovely name." Mizzary said with a small giggle. Her eyes lit up as a thought popped into her mind, he looked rather tough. "Are you hungry, Yukicho? ~" She asked him nicely with a playful smile painted upon her pale, flawless face. Looking to her left for no real reason, her hair floated about this way and that, turning her head and attention back to him, she awaited his answer.

A bit intimidated he wondered if staying near her was a good idea, however it couldn’t’ve been that bad. Shaking off the negative thoughts that fled through his mind for a split-second, he replied, saying, "Very VERY much so, why?"

"Well, I was thinking..." She cut off with an evil grin cracking on her face. "We could look around for something besides the plant like I, and probably you as well, have been living on. Maybe there is something else... not that I would know what, there is hardly anything here. Nothing ventured nothing gained, right?" Mizzary said playfully as her smile and laugh broke out again. Moving over by his side, her shoulder gently brushed his, hardly at all noticeable. Her hand once again floated forward gracefully, and intertwined with his, her fingers interlocking with his. Smiling, she began swimming forward slowly. "Don't be shy...~" Mizzary said in a soft, cooing voice.

Scratching the back of his head, he was glad he wasn't the one going to be eaten, here. Then, when she locked her fingers with his, he couldn't help but feel his face turn a bit pink. Freeing himself, he flopped backwards and got some distance. "Sure, Sure," he replied awkwardly, unsure what he should've said at the time.

Slightly taken aback by him moving so quickly, her smile faded momentarily, her glow seemed to dim. Looking at his face, she could tell she had embarrassed him. Feeling slightly guilty, she could not help laugh softly at how cute he looked when he blushed. "Alright, what do you like to eat?" She asked him with a giggle, her glow returning to her, illuminating her face and smile.

He pondered on the question, trying to ignore the giggle she made (which led him to think more deeply than needed). "Uhm......." He didn't really know how to answer. Nowadays he ate mainly anything and everything that wouldn't kill him first. So, he couldn't really finish his reply and looked up at the Siren, puzzled.

Smiling wider, she looked into his eyes, there was something going on in his mind that he wanted to shut out, and she saw it. Not letting on about this, however, she placed both her hands on her hips in a mocking, sarcastic way. "Now, now, Yukicho... you must know what you like. I suppose you want desert before supper? Well, that is not allowed, you do not want to ruin your meal." Mizzary said in a mother-like tone as she burst out laughing.

Yukicho scratched the back of his head, unsure of what was going on. "Small fish, I suppose" He said--he never liked the big ones...Too much meat, spoiled and washed away too fast. He tried his best to ignore the actions the Siren had just made.

Nodding her head happily, she was glad he was not some sort of killing machine... though it could come in handy. "Small fish huh?" She said more to herself now then anything. "You think Deluxe is open?" Mizzari said with a toneless, flat laugh, this one not as pleasant as most. Her glow dimmed slightly, hardly noticeable as she looked up at him once more, penetrating his eyes with her own.

"....Heh, Heh heh...Right" He was starting to get slightly suspicious. At first this girl seemed like such a sweet lady, but now she was moving up on the creepy side. Unsure what to do, he smiled awkwardly, asking, "So, shall we get on our way?"

Unsure of the answer, she hesitated for a moment to answer. "Yes, but where could we go that would dwell creatures to ea--" Cutting off, another idea popped into her head. "I know! But...you have to plus your ears." She told him in a warning, yet cheerful tone as she smiled at him, her glow returning at her excellent idea.

"...Oh?--...Eh? Er...I suppose, just tell me when to...?" He replied, wondering what she meant. She, after all, was an odd creature--one he'd never seen before. He wouldn't argue.

Her smile turned a bit more serious, as she though of explaining to him what she was. "Well... it's just... I was going to sing to the fish." She said and realized how silly that sounded. "You do know what I am, don't you?" She asked curiously, not meaning to sound rude.

[By the way, this is the RP that started this site, sadly, due to saving complications, the beginning did not get saved, but don't fret... You only missed like 4 short posts.] C:

Last edited by Mizzari on Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

https://bluedeath.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Mizarri -Finished [roleplay sample with Yukicho attached - please read]. Empty Re: Mizarri -Finished [roleplay sample with Yukicho attached - please read].

Post  Marcus Ferno Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:51 pm

Approved~

Marcus Ferno
Admin

Back to top Go down