High Voltage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Mini Pop-Out Chat
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 2 83847589
    Latest topics
    » Picture of the day!
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:11 pm by Mizzari

» The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 am by Pockeh

» Regius Momentum [Royal Memories],
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:18 am by Mizzari

» Teal Lunar [completed]
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:58 pm by Mizzari

» Blood Origins
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:34 pm by L king

» Our Site: High Voltage.
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm by Mizzari

» The Calm Before the Storm: Soul Eater
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:09 pm by Mizzari

» Yukkicho [[WIP]]
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 pm by Kiba-Fish

» Bleach: Platinum Hearts.
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 am by Mizzari

Our Staff. ~
    Head Admin
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 2 2nis4er Administrators
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 2 2ebvj11 The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 2 30aqr12 Moderators
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 2 34xro1t
    Top posters
    Mizzari (138)
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
    Pockeh (91)
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
    reaver (15)
    Marcus Ferno (9)
    Aura (6)
    Kiba-Fish (1)
    Chikiba (1)
    L king (1)

Navigation
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    free forum
    Dead Days
    Bleach Platinum Hearts
    The Calm Before The Storm
    Regius Momentum

The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~

Post  Pockeh Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:21 pm

Joseph jumped a bit at his love's panic. What could be the matter? He quickly grabbed Mizzari and pulled her up, laying her gently in the pool as he looked around, walking back and forth as he scouted for the source of Mizzari's panic. His eyes narrowed, he sensed another human nearby.. "Whoever you are," he started calmly, smiling, eyes opened gently, "Come out, please. I mean you no harm, and neither does she." He stated soothingly. He may not be a siren, but his tone had the same effect as their song when applied correctly.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~

Post  Mizzari Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:07 pm

Mizzari*
    Like the ocean, I get closer by the end of the day.~

Mizzari continued to look around in a slight panic, but Joseph was alread picking her up. He put her back in the water, she looked up at him. "Joseph don't! They could come in handy..." She exclamated in a whisper. He then began to coax the man out from behind the building with a cooing voice, maybe he had a little siren in him, Mizzari herself was tempted to come to him. "...Joseph..." She whispered this time to herself.

The man stood behind the wall, clinging to it for dear, life, his breath would hardly come to him and was stabbing him in the back. How he regretted coming here today. He always ended up in bad situations. "Please, don't kill me on sight..." He pleaded to God and to himself. He breathed in and sucked in his bravery, closing his eyes for a moment before re-opening them. Mizzari waited for something to happen, the world seemed to be holding its breath. He walked around the corner and out of the shadows, in plain site. "I did not mean to intrude, I mean no trouble, if you overlook this, I will kindly be on my way..." He said with some hesistation in the beginning, than slowly but surely made his point. He stood and looked at Joseph with an apology embedded in his eyes.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

https://bluedeath.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:48 pm

Joseph smiled calmly, walking up to the man and placing a hand on his shoulder, "It's ok. I mean you no harm, really." He smiled, leading the man over to the pool, waving his hand in an introductory motion towards the floating Mizzari. "This is my love, Mizzari." Joseph smiled wide, walking behind the man, "You two should..." he started before turning around quickly, jabbing the man in the back with such force that his hand went through the man's back, through his heart, out his front. He smiled as he did so, at this angle, the intruder was going to fall right into the pool. He grinned sadistically, his bloodthirst plainly showing, ".. Get to know each other. Like I said, I mean you no harm." His grin widened, "That was an accident." He smirked, crouching near the pool and turning to Mizzari, "Lunch, honey." He finished with a grin.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:26 pm

Mizzari*

Mizzari looked at the man grimly. She wondered what Joseph was going to do, his voice was oddly calm and aluring, it was building suspense in the air before them. Mizzari was very surprised however, when Joseph shoved the man and both his face and words contorted into the perfect carnivorus monster. "Joseph..." She exclaimed breathily, she knew what he was up to now, and she did not want to eat him, but did not want to disappoint her love.

When the man tumbled forward with a grunt at the sudden push, he made a loud splash and landed almost on top of Mizzari. Mizzari gasped and sunk her nails into his sides in attempt to catch him. When the man opened his eyes, he looked at the woman before him, and did not even flinch at the pain in sides. "Please...Please..."He pleaded both Mizzari and anyone who would listen. he really did not want to die today, especially after surviving for so long, and by the hands of such a pretty lady; it was all too much to handle. Mizzari looked up at Joseph with guilt in her eyes, considering what had happened before, she really did want to make a difference with humans because of Joseph, but Joseph could clearly give less of a shit. "Are you sure, Joseph?" She asked in a near whisper as she looked deep into the mans eyes, then back at her love.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:36 pm

Joseph grinned bloodthirstily, his hand covered in blood from the punch, holding the middle of the man's heart in his hand. "Yes my dear. It is merely a man. Not just that, it's a weak one. I barely put anything into that punch." he chuckled, his teeth grinding against each other in anticipation before he took a bite of the chunk of heart he held in his hand.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:39 pm

Mizzari*

Mizzari took one last look at the dying man, his breath was coming to him just barely, raspy and choking. Mizzari winced, normally this would both excite and hunger her, she would watch as the pathetic being before her was tortured inside, and would wait for the light to leave their eyes thirstily. This time it was different, she almost felt sorry for it.

Quickly, without warning, her hands flew up to his neck, "This will make it better...I am sorry." she whispered low enough so Joseph wouldn't hear her. The man knew at once his life was over, but was glad to know the woman felt at least somewhat for him, he nodded and grunted loudly, and winked lazily at Mizzari so Joseph would not see. He did it for her, he would go out with a bang. He continued to groan and squawk, his limbs twitching slightly in pain, Mizzari understood his wink and her face contorted to match Joseph's hunger. Her hands tightened around the mans neck, quickly and violently she twisted it, a snapping as loud as a gunshot could be heard over the sleepy little town, echoing a few times over the lands. She dropped the corpse into the water, red necter began spilling and contaiminating the water. Mizzari loooked at the blood blankly, her heart sort of sinking, her face remained monsterous for show.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Joseph sighed, laying down and staring at the sky blankly. "I didn't want to do it..." He started, "I didn't want to kill him... he was somewhat innocent.... I.. I don't know what came over me." he turned over, facing the fence of the house, and wept. He wept for the victim, he wept for his crime, he wept for his insanity. But mostly, he wept because he knew he was slipping farther and farther into his bloodlust.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:00 pm

Mizzari*

Mizzari didn't hear Joseph at this point, only the gunshot-like snapping roaring in her ears. Tears stung the inside of her eyes, she fought them back. She did not know what she was even feeling... she had never felt this way before. Her emotions were never so immaculate before, she only had 2 or 3 basic ones... What was happening to her? Slowly, she grabbed the arm of the corpse and dragged it under water, digging a large hole in the ocean floor. Carefully she pulled the mans body down, his head lolling and flopping from side to side. Mizzari put him in the hole and covered it, packing it down with her tail. She swam to the surface without a word to Joseph, and was realy in her own world at the moment.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Joseph curled up, wrapping his arms around his knees, laying his head on top of them, "I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry." He said, repeating this over and over again. He had never felt remorse after a kill before, so why did he?
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:03 am

Mizzari*

Mizzari snapped back into reality, and looked for Joseph. He was crying and rocking back and forth, Mizzari had never seen him this way before. She jumped out of the water and landed with a loud splat on the ground. "I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry." was ringing in her ears, and it stung. It burned her eardrums, she did not like how it sounded in her head, the pleading and panic of it. She crawled forward to him and gently touched his shoulder, looking down at him with a comforting face. "It's okay, he is fine now, he would have died anyway. He was very weak, you were right. It is better he die now than alone and cold..." She said soothing in his ear before rubbing his shoulder gently and slowly.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:56 pm

Joseph slammed his hand against the ground, why couldn't she understand? "That's not it! I just killed a man! I've killed COUNTLESS men. Why can't I stop the murder? I.. I smell their blood rushing through their veins and I can't help myself... I've killed men, women, children, animals.. I'm a monster.." He sobs, turning around and hugging Mizzari tightly, "I'm... not.. human." He says slowly. His sobs stopping suddenly, his body trembling.. but not with sadness... he was.. laughing? Joseph stands up suddenly, his amused chuckle growing louder and louder, his head thrown back as he laughs full on, head facing the sky. His laugh twisted, evil, and inhuman. "That's right.. I'm NOT human.. I forgot about my heritage for a while there. Only a little bit of it is really human. Why didn't I remember?" He laughs hard again, facing the red water where the body was just a moment ago, "I'm not killing my own kind, why am I so upset? I'm just doing what comes NATURALLY." He screamed the last syllable, his hair falling into his face, his eyes open wide and his teeth clenched together, a chortle of some twisted amusement escaping his mouth as he did so.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:33 pm

Mizzari*

Spoiler:
    Mizzari listened to him as her heart sank more than ever. She rubbed his back slowly when he hugged her, but was surprised when he pulled away and began laughing histerically. Her eyes widened, his words and her heart pounding in her ears. It all mixed together and rang. The feeling she got from his laughter was undescribable, but was attracting to say the least. Now things had tipped the scales. Even he himself doubted to be a human, and confirmed it to himself. But Mizzari was not so easily convinced. She had to know. And she had to know now. "Joseph. Joseph come here." She said sharply, a hint of panic in her voice. Mizzari now realised what had been so attractive about him, why she could not resist him. Was it a mere coincidence? She thought not. But she needed to know. For real this time.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:43 pm

Joseph span around, his arms limp at his sides, his whole body moving as if it was about to fall over. A chuckle still playing off his lips as he moved towards his love as she called him.

"Yes.. yes dear I'm coming." He says in an entranced stupor as he walked, completely out of his mind at this point. He sits down in front of his love and faces her, tilting his head curiously.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:25 pm

Mizzari*

Spoiler:
    Mizzari looked at his face, even though it was full of clear insanity, there was something else carefully carved in it. Something glowing. Something attractive. "Joesph, please sit down. This is going to be hard, but you have to bare with me. Please" She pleaded, her eyes begged as much as her voice, her voice cooed at him. She examined his body, but not like before. This time she wasn't checking his looks or feel. She was checking for something else, something she may have missed before. Mizzari was determined to know.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:33 pm

Joseph sat down gingerly, leaning in close to Mizzari. "S...something wrong?" He asked carefully, staring her in the eye as he did so.

His mind was a virtual trainwreck at this point, his brain going four different ways, murder, insanity, and cold calculation, with the fourth being a strong pull back towards a slightly normal mind set.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:44 pm

Mizzari*

Spoiler:
    Mizzari ignored his question at first, slowly moving her hand up towards him, grabbing hold of his wrist carefully and examining his arm. She looked up breifly, [color=cyan]"No,"[color] she said sort of distractedly, looking intently at his arm. Then looked back up near his face, taking another hand and touching his neck, rubbing it slightly, feeling its warmth, its steady heartbeat under the skin. She then removed both hands and rested them by her sides, now looking deep into his eyes. She saw far more than a human in him. "Tell me about your mother, Joseph." She asked completely out of the blue, with a serious face, the panic still deeply embedded in his eyes.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:47 pm

Joseph leaned back, thinking on his childhood to give Mizzari information on his mother, "Hmm, well.." he started, "She was never around, really. I only saw her once when she gave birth to me, then she kind of disappeared. I was cared for by her grandfather and my father." He blinked, staring at the sky, "Weirdly, my grandmother disappeared too... It seems my grandfather experimented on her for some reason before she became pregnant with my mom, and then she left after my mom was born" He shrugs, "Why?"
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:56 pm

Mizzari*

Spoiler:
    Mizzari listened to Joseph, clinging to his every word. All of this was very important to her. It all began to make sense. His mother and grandmother was rarely seen, he could hold his breath for long amounts of time...

She breathed deeply, her eyes began to sting with hot tears at this point. She fought them back. "J-Joseph, what about your father and grandfather, did he ever talk about your mom much, or your grandmother.?" She asked in a shrill voice. The questions that were next to come were burning her insides, eating away her very core. The tears continued to try and bog down her vision, Mizzari fought harder.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:59 pm

Joseph thinks harder, tilting his head, "No.. I don't think my dad and grandpa ever talked about my grandma OR mom, actually... I heard them discussing something about being "put under a spell" and being "duped". And my grandpa muttered something about how he should have "never given that witch legs" when I brought up grandma. But other than that.. nothing." He tilts his head in confusion in the other direction.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:08 pm

Mizzari*

Spoiler:
    Mizzari lost the battle, the tears won. They came streaming down her face, they burned her like fire. She tried to speak but couldn't, she sobbed for a moment before looking into his eyes. "Joseph! Was all she managed to muster up before lunging forward and hugging him tightly, behind him lay her shirt on the ground, she did not even see it or care at the moment.

She let go and sat back, breathing in deeply, her breath was raspy and every few moments she sniffed. Mizzari wiped the tears from her eyes and took a moment to calm herself, she looked at Joseph with a sudden happiness in her eyes. Her happiness showed, and seemed to light her up like a candle. "Joseph" she said more calmly now, no trace of panic or sadness at all, it was steady but firm. "Did you ever wonder why you weren't like normal boys, why you could breath underwater for so long, why people were attracted to you when you spoke in that voice of yours?" She asked him all in one breath before giving him the final blow. "Joseph... You are truly not human... You are... A siren. You are the son of a siren." She said gravely, watching his face carefully, hoping he understood the seriousness of it all.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:17 pm

Joseph blinks, feeling faint all of a sudden. He topples over backwards at the final words of Mizzari, landing on his back facing the sky. "I'm the son of... a.. siren? Then... why do I have legs?" He wonders aloud, tilting his head to look at his feet as he did so.
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:28 pm

Mizzari*

Spoiler:
    Mizzari began to explain right away, her heart pounded hard in her chest, she swore the world could hear it, and it was about to burst from her chest and flop around on the ground like a fish. "Your grandfather met a siren and gave her legs, but always felt guilty about it because he had a son with her: your dad. Your dad may or may not have had legs, I am unsure. But reluctantly, your dad fell for a siren as well, and had a son. It's like a family tradtion, it would seem." She added with a laugh. "The reason you have legs is either because your mother or father made you get them at an early age to try and raise you normally, or the fish parts skipped you. That occaisionally happens, more so often with males." Mizzari finished, pausing the rest of what she had to say for a moment to let him sink it all in. She wondered what he was thinking, and hoped it was not too much for him to take right now.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:30 pm

Joseph almost couldn't believe what he was being told. Him? A Siren? It seemed implausible, to say the very least. His head was spinning, his face towards the sky, was it true? He couldn't think of any evidence to suggest otherwise.. It seemed completely impossible to him, but was it really?
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:47 pm

Mizzari*

Spoiler:
    Mizzari looked at Joseph, he looked rather sick, but it was to be expected to react this way after what he was just told. Living his wole life as a lie, or partial truth, pick your pleasure. "Joseph, are you alright? I know it is a lot to take in... but believe me, it will make things easier. And your powers will flourish now that you have someone to help you understand what you are going through!" She said happily with a smile. She slide her hand over and touched his, rubbing the back of his hand with her thumb soothingly.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:52 pm

Joseph nodded, "Yeah, I'm alright.. just a bit rattled is all, really..." He said quietly, rolling over on his side facing Mizzari. "My.. powers?" he asked in a confused tone, blinking, "I don't have any powers.." He tilts his head a little, staring at Mizzari. He was really confused now, he never thought he had any abilities at all, and he had never seen any in himself.. but was that because they weren't there? Or simply because he wasn't looking?
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next