High Voltage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Mini Pop-Out Chat
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 4 83847589
Latest topics
» Picture of the day!
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:11 pm by Mizzari

» The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 am by Pockeh

» Regius Momentum [Royal Memories],
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:18 am by Mizzari

» Teal Lunar [completed]
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:58 pm by Mizzari

» Blood Origins
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:34 pm by L king

» Our Site: High Voltage.
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm by Mizzari

» The Calm Before the Storm: Soul Eater
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:09 pm by Mizzari

» Yukkicho [[WIP]]
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 pm by Kiba-Fish

» Bleach: Platinum Hearts.
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 am by Mizzari

Our Staff. ~
Head Admin
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 4 2nis4er Administrators
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 4 2ebvj11 A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 4 30aqr12 Moderators
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 4 34xro1t
Top posters
Mizzari (138)
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 4 I_voting_barA Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Pockeh (91)
A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 4 I_voting_barA Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
reaver (15)
Marcus Ferno (9)
Aura (6)
Kiba-Fish (1)
Chikiba (1)
L king (1)

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Dead Days
Bleach Platinum Hearts
The Calm Before The Storm
Regius Momentum

A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Wanderer's Plight (Rated R)

Post  Mizzari Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:53 pm

Okay, please hurry back to me Joseph. She called at him as he took off. In the distant, she heard a woman screaming, her eyes widened. Was that Joseph`s doing, or was someone in danger? When Jhe returned, he had a small white blouse that he put on her. She looked down at her chest and examined it, picking up the fabric near her breast and looking at it strangely, she did the same thing with the arms and slowly fingered the buttons. She had never worn clothing before, it felt so weird, like her body seemed a bit restricted now. But, if it made Joseph uncomfortable that others could see her, she would wear it. Mizzari looked up at him. Yes, yes I am Joseph. She said with a smile.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

https://bluedeath.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:56 pm

Joseph smiled, pulling Mizzari onto his back, wrapping her tail around his waist. "You may want to hang on." He said, smiling, holding onto her back while he waited for her to get comfy.

"Make sure you're comfortable, it'll be a long journey, but a journey I'll be glad to share with you." Joseph smiled sweetly at her.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:58 pm

She flapped her wings one last time before tucking them tightly behind her, and wrapping her arms around his neck. I love you. Was all she said before kissing the side of his neck that she could reach and situating her tail so it would be easier on him. And so her real adventure began.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

https://bluedeath.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockeh Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:00 pm

Joseph smiled softly, "I love you too, my sweet songbird of the sea." He said, his voice just above a whisper as he started walking back the way he came, headed off for their final destination of Los Angeles, California.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum