High Voltage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Mini Pop-Out Chat
hey is that...... oh its ice again.. 83847589
Latest topics
» Picture of the day!
hey is that...... oh its ice again.. EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:11 pm by Mizzari

» The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~
hey is that...... oh its ice again.. EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 am by Pockeh

» Regius Momentum [Royal Memories],
hey is that...... oh its ice again.. EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:18 am by Mizzari

» Teal Lunar [completed]
hey is that...... oh its ice again.. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:58 pm by Mizzari

» Blood Origins
hey is that...... oh its ice again.. EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:34 pm by L king

» Our Site: High Voltage.
hey is that...... oh its ice again.. EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm by Mizzari

» The Calm Before the Storm: Soul Eater
hey is that...... oh its ice again.. EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:09 pm by Mizzari

» Yukkicho [[WIP]]
hey is that...... oh its ice again.. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 pm by Kiba-Fish

» Bleach: Platinum Hearts.
hey is that...... oh its ice again.. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 am by Mizzari

Our Staff. ~
Head Admin
hey is that...... oh its ice again.. 2nis4er Administrators
hey is that...... oh its ice again.. 2ebvj11 hey is that...... oh its ice again.. 30aqr12 Moderators
hey is that...... oh its ice again.. 34xro1t
Top posters
Mizzari (138)
hey is that...... oh its ice again.. I_vote_lcaphey is that...... oh its ice again.. I_voting_barhey is that...... oh its ice again.. I_vote_rcap 
Pockeh (91)
hey is that...... oh its ice again.. I_vote_lcaphey is that...... oh its ice again.. I_voting_barhey is that...... oh its ice again.. I_vote_rcap 
reaver (15)
Marcus Ferno (9)
Aura (6)
Kiba-Fish (1)
Chikiba (1)
L king (1)

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Dead Days
Bleach Platinum Hearts
The Calm Before The Storm
Regius Momentum

hey is that...... oh its ice again..

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

hey is that...... oh its ice again.. Empty hey is that...... oh its ice again..

Post  reaver Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:44 pm

Reaver was sitting on a ice berg. He looked at the water. this new world sure is weird he thought to himself. he leaned forward and moved his hand outward. His hand touched the water. Nice coldness was what he felt.
reaver
reaver

Back to top Go down

hey is that...... oh its ice again.. Empty Re: hey is that...... oh its ice again..

Post  Mizzari Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:49 pm

Mizzari yawned lazily as she looked around her, she wanted to go somewhere else, she was rather bored of this area. Promising to return, she swam south from where she was, and noticed the drastic temperature change. She must be in the Artic Ocean, she thought with a smirk. She looked down at her chest, it was very cold here... glancing around at the ocean floor, she swum down and grabbed a fistful of kelp. Taking the kelp in her delicate hands, Mizzari wrapped it around her back tightly, covering her breasts just enough to deem her to not be naked. Smiling, she looked up and began swimming to the surface, she had not been up in awhile.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

https://bluedeath.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

hey is that...... oh its ice again.. Empty Re: hey is that...... oh its ice again..

Post  reaver Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:54 pm

Reaver saw a shape coming from the water. probably a fish o squid. maybe if he was lucky a cooked fish that magically appeared. he waited to see what was coming up from the bottom of the ocean.
reaver
reaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:00 pm

Higher and higher she rose, but as she did so... she saw something. Picking up her speed, she jumped out of the water and did a flashy spin. However, to her surprise, she had not expected to come out that fast, thus knocking the kelp off of her. Diving back into the water with a splash, she laughed under the water. Mizzari re-surfaced and looked at the avian before her. "Sorry about that, I wasn't expecting that to happen." She said with an irresistable, delicate giggle.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  reaver Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:07 pm

"hey" he said. Not cooked fish..... oh well."what is your name?" he asked. he looked at the things face. Sadly he didn't know if it was human or creature. he saw both before.
reaver
reaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:15 pm

"How do you do? ~" She asked nicely as she swished her tail harder, lifting herself up out of the water better. From her waist up was now visible, she smiled at the avian. "What might your name be, tall dark and handsome?" She asked him with that same irresistable laugh as she flapped her wings lazily, to keep her balance.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  reaver Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:22 pm

He raised an eyebrow. This chick was either making him come towards her so a huge whale can eat him or hitting on him. "im naturally a lighter color but this damn sun made my skin darker" he said. It was a complete truth. he was brownish now when before he was really white. "anyway... WHAT IS YOU NAME" he repeated.
reaver
reaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:29 pm

As he shouted at her, she could not help but laugh. "Well, if you insist, sir. I am Mizzari" She said in a lustous voice, and looking at him. She smiled. This creature was rather nice, Mizzari liked him. Swimming forward a bit, she sank back down in the water a bit and jumped up with great effort, flapping her wings hard for more excelleration. Landing on the ground beside him with a dull thunk, Mizzari rolled onto her back, panting hard, her chest rising and falling quickly and dramatically. Mizaari then sat up and swished her tail sexily, and looked up at him. "I thought I would come up to your level." Mizzari explained.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  reaver Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:33 pm

"it seems that you don't do well on land" he said. "I would gladly talk to you in the water if it makes you feel better" he said with sincerity. Nicest person so far he said in his head.
reaver
reaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:41 pm

Laughing at him, she smiled at him. "You still never told me your name" She teased. "I am fine, I go on land sometimes, often I sit on rocks and sing. I think I will be fine." Mizzari told him nicely. She looked around her, her hair flipped around as she did so, it was nice on this land. Her hair dangled down by her breasts as she looked off to the right, away from the avian, taking in all the sites above water. Looking back over at him, her hair flipped around again, this time it fell behind her back. Mizzari twitched her tail instinctively as her wings ruffled, she began to rub her arms for warmth, it was rather cold here.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  reaver Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:48 pm

"My name is reaver" he said. He knew what she was he just couldn't put his finger on it. he read a book about a sailor who rode a ship to a mountian and made a crash. Shes an siren. oh well shes nice enough.
reaver
reaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm

She gave him a genuine smile, her whole appearance seemed to glow as she did so. Mizzari dug her nails into the ground and flailed her tail, she began crawling towards him. "Reaver is a nice name!" She said happily. Once she got close enough, she stopped and sat next to him, grinning. "What brings you here?" Mizzari asked him in an innocent voice, her finger lightly stroking his arm, she looked up into his eyes and awaited his response.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  reaver Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:15 pm

Reaver thought for a second. "i love snow and the cold i used to live in a world of white snow" he said. "This place reminds me of home" he said. This female wouldn't attempt killing him or she is planning it.
reaver
reaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:22 pm

She smiled as he spoke, there was something about him she really liked, and she was not sure what exactly it was. "Thats nice. The cold is not really my thing, if you had not noticed. But you learn to adapt." She said with a laugh as she looked down at her chest, only re-registering now that her kelp was gone. Not being too phased by this, she was quite used to it, in fact, she preferred it that way. Clothing usually gets in the way. "Are you cold?" Mizzari asked him out of the blue, with a large grin on his face. Mizzari slid closer to him, he did not feel cold, but she knew she was rather chilly, and after a bit, she would need to go back into the water.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  reaver Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:24 pm

"Yah kinda" he said. The cold was awsome. him being cold was like a part of him. he dousn't know what not being cold felt like. Cold was like half of him.
reaver
reaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:56 pm

She shivered slightly, she was even more cold now. "Me too." Mizzari said in a rather small voice before her pale arms slid around his waist and she pressed up against him for body warmth. Her shivering began to calm some as she did this, she felt safe, protected. "Body warmth always helps." She said with a somewhat nervous laugh threw the shivering.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  reaver Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:12 pm

"yah i guess it does" he said. he started to feel warmer. he looked at her. "so where are you from" he asked.
reaver
reaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:15 pm

She smiled. "G-good, I am glad." Mizzari said to him, her voice still kind of shaky like the rest of her. "Well, from a-all over really. I go wherever, and do what I please. ~" She said in a more pleasant tone, her body starting to warm up against his as her tail twichted once more.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  reaver Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:17 pm

Reaver stared at her for a second. He then hugged her. He wondered what the world was like. to be from everywhere was to be smart.
reaver
reaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:20 pm

When he hugged her, her temperature rised even more by this unexpected turn of events. Hugging him back with equal force as him, she giggled under her breath. "If you are that cold, we could always go somewhere warmer." She said slowly before reaching up her hand and sliding it onto his face. Mizzari rubbed his cheek softly, looking deep into his eyes, smiling widely.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  reaver Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:27 pm

"lead the way" he said. he didn't know the world. He had a feeling in him . he never had this feeling before. He smiled at her.
reaver
reaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:30 pm

Taking her hand away, she nodded. "Let's go, then." Mizzari giggled. Laying down on her back, she flicked her tail again and her hair fell messily on the ground behind her. "Come here..." She said slowly. Mizzari hated to admit it, but she needed help, her wings were far too tired after all she had done earlier that day to help her land safely this time. Motioning her finger for him to come over, she slide her free hand over her chest to cover herself...She was still very cold.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  reaver Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:35 pm

reaver walked over to her. "need help?" he asked. "air or sea?" he added. He looked down at her.
reaver
reaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizzari Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:40 pm

Nodding to Reaver, she felt silly. "Yes, that would be nice. Don't worry, I am not as heavy as I look." She said as she slapped her large tail on the ground, she did not lie, she was quite light. Smiling up at him, she then sat up. "Air? You mean you would be willing to fly me over?" Mizzari said with a tone of surprise and excitement in her voice. She had flown before... but seeing as her wings did not work as his did, she only really hovered or soared for a few seconds, never anything more...She began to wonder what it was like in the sky.
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  reaver Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:43 pm

"Yah i would be willing to" he said cheerfully. He had huge epic wings. even if she weighed a lot he would be able to carry her.
reaver
reaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum