High Voltage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Mini Pop-Out Chat
Undead Template 83847589
Latest topics
» Picture of the day!
Undead Template EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:11 pm by Mizzari

» The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~
Undead Template EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 am by Pockeh

» Regius Momentum [Royal Memories],
Undead Template EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:18 am by Mizzari

» Teal Lunar [completed]
Undead Template EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:58 pm by Mizzari

» Blood Origins
Undead Template EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:34 pm by L king

» Our Site: High Voltage.
Undead Template EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm by Mizzari

» The Calm Before the Storm: Soul Eater
Undead Template EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:09 pm by Mizzari

» Yukkicho [[WIP]]
Undead Template EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 pm by Kiba-Fish

» Bleach: Platinum Hearts.
Undead Template EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 am by Mizzari

Our Staff. ~
Head Admin
Undead Template 2nis4er Administrators
Undead Template 2ebvj11 Undead Template 30aqr12 Moderators
Undead Template 34xro1t
Top posters
Mizzari (138)
Undead Template I_vote_lcapUndead Template I_voting_barUndead Template I_vote_rcap 
Pockeh (91)
Undead Template I_vote_lcapUndead Template I_voting_barUndead Template I_vote_rcap 
reaver (15)
Marcus Ferno (9)
Aura (6)
Kiba-Fish (1)
Chikiba (1)
L king (1)

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Dead Days
Bleach Platinum Hearts
The Calm Before The Storm
Regius Momentum

Undead Template

Go down

Undead Template Empty Undead Template

Post  Marcus Ferno Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:17 pm

Undead

Click here for Undead Information.

Name: (the name of your undead character.)

Appearance: (Undead can be of skeleton, zombies, stitched humans so on.. Just remember you can also use a picture here.)

Personality: (Every being has a personality. Even an undead being. Please give us a good amount of information so we know what this character is like Very Happy)

Background: (Please explain the story of his/her life, afterlife, and life again xD)

Weapon: (a bone knife, soft club, or a weak short bow that comes with 6 bone arrows [1 arrow per post. 3 arrows per thread.] *If you have permission, a unique ability can be put here*)

Distortion: (If your undead has any awkward features in its form of anyway, please put it here.)

Rp Sample: (Show us what you got. You ARE aloud to copy and paste a rp post from this forum or another. But remember, the longer the sample the better.)

Code:
[center][color=#8A8A8A][b] Undead [/b][/color][/center]

Name: (the name of your undead character.)

Appearance: (Undead can be of skeleton, zombies, stitched humans so on.. Just remember you can also use a picture here.)

Personality: (Every being has a personality. Even an undead being. Please give us a good amount of information so we know what this character is like :D)

Background: (Please explain the story of his/her life, afterlife, and life again xD)

Weapon: (a bone knife, soft club, or a weak short bow that comes with 6 bone arrows [1 arrow per post. 3 arrows per thread.] *If you have permission, a unique ability can be put here*)

Distortion: (If your undead has any awkward features in its form of anyway, please put it here.)

Rp Sample: (Show us what you got. You ARE aloud to copy and paste a rp post from this forum or another. But remember, the longer the sample the better.)

Marcus Ferno
Admin

Back to top Go down