High Voltage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Mini Pop-Out Chat
Drakel Prophet #2  83847589
Latest topics
» Picture of the day!
Drakel Prophet #2  EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:11 pm by Mizzari

» The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~
Drakel Prophet #2  EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 am by Pockeh

» Regius Momentum [Royal Memories],
Drakel Prophet #2  EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:18 am by Mizzari

» Teal Lunar [completed]
Drakel Prophet #2  EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:58 pm by Mizzari

» Blood Origins
Drakel Prophet #2  EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:34 pm by L king

» Our Site: High Voltage.
Drakel Prophet #2  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm by Mizzari

» The Calm Before the Storm: Soul Eater
Drakel Prophet #2  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:09 pm by Mizzari

» Yukkicho [[WIP]]
Drakel Prophet #2  EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 pm by Kiba-Fish

» Bleach: Platinum Hearts.
Drakel Prophet #2  EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 am by Mizzari

Our Staff. ~
Head Admin
Drakel Prophet #2  2nis4er Administrators
Drakel Prophet #2  2ebvj11 Drakel Prophet #2  30aqr12 Moderators
Drakel Prophet #2  34xro1t
Top posters
Mizzari (138)
Drakel Prophet #2  I_vote_lcapDrakel Prophet #2  I_voting_barDrakel Prophet #2  I_vote_rcap 
Pockeh (91)
Drakel Prophet #2  I_vote_lcapDrakel Prophet #2  I_voting_barDrakel Prophet #2  I_vote_rcap 
reaver (15)
Marcus Ferno (9)
Aura (6)
Kiba-Fish (1)
Chikiba (1)
L king (1)

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Dead Days
Bleach Platinum Hearts
The Calm Before The Storm
Regius Momentum

Drakel Prophet #2

2 posters

Go down

Drakel Prophet #2  Empty Drakel Prophet #2

Post  Marcus Ferno Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:40 pm

Dragon

Name: Drakel (a.k.a The Dragon of Silver)

Age: 100 (The prophets took 100 years to become what they are today)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: If you met Drakel you will find him to be very wise and patient.
He is very polite and listens to what others have to say. His tone never changes and is always deep and dull. That does not change who he is Wink. I would have to say Drakel is a man of order. Instead of choosing sides he tries to come up with a compromise. In all Drakel is a very kind being.

Background: Drakel was one of the few Prophets of the Dragon Race. He was born on Earth with his brothers and sisters. He was the second to hatch from his egg. Once he was born, he knew exactly what must be done. He and his siblings flew off to the Dragon realm to claim their thrones.

Drakel fought hard in the first battle with the elders. Although his inherited
power was strong, the Elders were older and stronger than he. Along side his brothers, Drakel held off the Elders as long as they could and eventually the fled.

Drakel and his siblings found a series of caverns that formed during the earthquakes on earth. Drakel found his own little area in the caverns. It was a small part of the caves that had a nice waterfall that covered the entrance to his sleeping quarters. The waterfall went into a small pool of shiny water that had a small island in the middle of it. This was where Drakel can often be found hanging out.

League: Prophet

Dragon Features: Sharp claws, A Giant set of wings, breathes fire, has keen eye site, a rough layer of scales, a pair of horns, sharp teeth, and a nice slithery tongue.

Rp Sample:Leaning onto his staff for support, Dougal walks a field that was once used for a ranch. He throws down the staff ont he ground next to him and sets down his giant sack of gears. He puts his hands on his sides and grins, "Aaah. What a lovely hell this is!" he sits down and starts to mess with his gears. Dougal has been walking Ireland for days now, not knowing where his journey will end. Hell, he doesn't even know what his destination was in the first place. He puts away the gears he was holding and begins to look around. In the distance he saw a barn house. "Hmmm not very fancy, but it will do for now." he started to walk the fields in a new direction..towards the barn. (best post i could find in the short amount of time i had)

Marcus Ferno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Drakel Prophet #2  Empty Re: Drakel Prophet #2

Post  Mizzari Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:54 pm

Approved. ~
Mizzari
Mizzari
Head Admin

https://bluedeath.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: