High Voltage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Mini Pop-Out Chat
Jet Jenkins (WIP) 83847589
Latest topics
» Picture of the day!
Jet Jenkins (WIP) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:11 pm by Mizzari

» The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~
Jet Jenkins (WIP) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 am by Pockeh

» Regius Momentum [Royal Memories],
Jet Jenkins (WIP) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:18 am by Mizzari

» Teal Lunar [completed]
Jet Jenkins (WIP) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:58 pm by Mizzari

» Blood Origins
Jet Jenkins (WIP) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:34 pm by L king

» Our Site: High Voltage.
Jet Jenkins (WIP) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm by Mizzari

» The Calm Before the Storm: Soul Eater
Jet Jenkins (WIP) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:09 pm by Mizzari

» Yukkicho [[WIP]]
Jet Jenkins (WIP) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 pm by Kiba-Fish

» Bleach: Platinum Hearts.
Jet Jenkins (WIP) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 am by Mizzari

Our Staff. ~
Head Admin
Jet Jenkins (WIP) 2nis4er Administrators
Jet Jenkins (WIP) 2ebvj11 Jet Jenkins (WIP) 30aqr12 Moderators
Jet Jenkins (WIP) 34xro1t
Top posters
Mizzari (138)
Jet Jenkins (WIP) I_vote_lcapJet Jenkins (WIP) I_voting_barJet Jenkins (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Pockeh (91)
Jet Jenkins (WIP) I_vote_lcapJet Jenkins (WIP) I_voting_barJet Jenkins (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
reaver (15)
Marcus Ferno (9)
Aura (6)
Kiba-Fish (1)
Chikiba (1)
L king (1)

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Dead Days
Bleach Platinum Hearts
The Calm Before The Storm
Regius Momentum

Jet Jenkins (WIP)

Go down

Jet Jenkins (WIP) Empty Jet Jenkins (WIP)

Post  Marcus Ferno Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:47 pm

Avian Mythical Creature

Name:Jet Jenkins

Appearance: Jet Jenkins (WIP) Assassin_by_gtako

Personality:

Background:Jet was born in the realm of Avians. His father was a warrior who patrolled the outer rings of the main Kingdom. His mother had no need of a job or position, Jet's father made all the money the family needed. Living up to his father's expectations, Jet trained in the arts of Avian hand to hand combat starting at the age of 7. Of course this style included a dagger or other small light weight weapon.

Jet was easily seen to be the smallest of his age in the kingdom. Other than that, Jet was a very nice looking boy. His hair was white and tipped with read. His eyes were as red as rubies, his mother always said. His wings were also white, white as snow. Some of his lower feathers were also red, just like the tips of his spikey hair. Never did he show fear. Jet would never back down from any challenge given to him. And most of all, Jet hated losing.

By the age of 13, Jet had almost mastered the arts of Avian close combat. He was so great, his father would have a hard time sparring with him. This made Jet proud. But Jet wanted a reason to use his abilities. He didn't want to fly around the kingdom all day, waiting for nothing to attack. Jet's dreams of becoming a defender of the kingdom had faded, he wanted action and violence. So thats what he set off to find..

At the age of 17, Jet ran away from the kingdom and headed out to near by villages..in search of reason. He found himself in a small village, not a pleasant one in fact. In this town were a few gangs and mobs and such...Jet liked that. But mobs and gangs weren't of his taste, he wanted a clan or a guild. Jet took long walks through this town. He saw a few Avians die and others horribly wounded. Then an Inn crossed his path. Jet entered.

He sat at the bar by himself, men at least one set away from him. He sat there for awhile, drink some rum and listening to the men tell their stories. Jet then felt an unwelcoming presence. He turned from his seat to see a tall well built Avian stand before him, cracking his knuckles and spread his wings. "Who do you think you are boy!?" he asked Jet. Jet replied, "The question is who do YOU think you are?" a grin formed under his face mask. The man became angry and threw a fist at Jet. Quickly Jet grabbed his dagger and cut off the mains fist, then spun to grab the man's neck. "Don't touch me...boy.." Jet said to him, slightly chuckling.

Jet was then kicked out from the Inn. The owner wasn't mad at him, he was just afraid. Jet understood and left with no troubles behind. Not too long afterward a hooded Avian came out from an alley and approached Jet. "Hello, boy. We have witnessed your talents and would like to give you an Invitation." Jet's face filled with question, "Invitation?" Jet asked. The man blurred and was gone..as if he had quickly dashed away. Where the man was standing was now a letter. Jet picked it up and began to read. In it was a piece of a map. Along with the map piece was a set of instructions stating that Jet must kill 4 other men to obtain the full map. It mentioned there were no rules, whoever was living out of the 5 and had obtained all 5 pieces of the map won the challenge. Below it was a signiture and then a crest. The crest was titled with "Assassin's Guild". Jet smiled.

Animalistic/Humanic Traits:

Type:

Starter weapon:

Roleplay Sample:

Marcus Ferno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum