High Voltage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Mini Pop-Out Chat
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 83847589
    Latest topics
    » Picture of the day!
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:11 pm by Mizzari

» The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 am by Pockeh

» Regius Momentum [Royal Memories],
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:18 am by Mizzari

» Teal Lunar [completed]
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:58 pm by Mizzari

» Blood Origins
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:34 pm by L king

» Our Site: High Voltage.
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm by Mizzari

» The Calm Before the Storm: Soul Eater
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:09 pm by Mizzari

» Yukkicho [[WIP]]
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 pm by Kiba-Fish

» Bleach: Platinum Hearts.
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 am by Mizzari

Our Staff. ~
    Head Admin
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 2nis4er Administrators
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 2ebvj11 The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 30aqr12 Moderators
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 34xro1t
    Top posters
    Mizzari (138)
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
    Pockeh (91)
    The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
    reaver (15)
    Marcus Ferno (9)
    Aura (6)
    Kiba-Fish (1)
    Chikiba (1)
    L king (1)

Navigation
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    free forum
    Dead Days
    Bleach Platinum Hearts
    The Calm Before The Storm
    Regius Momentum

The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 Empty Re: The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~

Post  Mizzari Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:12 pm

Mizzari*
    Like the ocean, I get closer by the end of the day.~
    Spoiler:
    Mizzari slid her arms back gracefully and let them fall to her sides. She watched him carefully, he opened his eyes and looked cold. Maybe he was still adjusting to the water. She kept watching him closely and swam back a bit to give him room. Then he opened his mouth, suspense grew inside of her like a fire to a forest. His mouth moved again, and words came out, her tail flailed with glee as she smiled widely. Mizzari nodded happily, "Yes, yes I can hear you, love!" She beamed. "How do you feel?" she asked politely and swam forward again, rubbing his arm soothingly, her smile almost illuminating her and everything around her.
    Mizzari
    Mizzari
    Head Admin

https://bluedeath.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~ - Page 3 Empty Re: The Long Walk - Partie Deux. ~

Post  Pockeh Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 am

((OOC: GET YER ASS ONLINE))
    Pockeh
    Pockeh
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3